preloader semibrick question

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by bobasp1, Jun 7, 2009.

Jun 7, 2009

preloader semibrick question by bobasp1 at 5:29 AM (442 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. bobasp1
    OP

Newcomer bobasp1 Newbie

Korea, South
    Hi I was searching around and didn't find any solutions about this. Basically I updated from 3.2u using the 4.0 installer and when i try to patch IOS60 using bushings patch is says badhash 1/15 when it trys to verify. I think preloader is still present and I was wondering if that would be the reason it was not working.

When I was trying to install a wad as well i kept getting error ret -1029 in the wad manager so I was curious if those where effected by each other.

**I lurk alot down here and search alot so I don't really have much of a post count*

Basically I'm not sure what is wrong Im using the most current rev of cios38 i think its 13, im going to try rev10 to see if the issue changes, but yeah ive bricked my wii a few times now tryn to get ios60 patch to work. Good thing for bootmii and preloader with a nadflash back up ^^. Basically when I follow the guides on here I get the -1029 error when i try to install any wads on 4.0. Using the 4.0 install guide that was so neatly made [​IMG].