preloader semibrick question

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by bobasp1, Jun 7, 2009.

1. bobasp1
    OP

bobasp1 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 1, 2008
    Hi I was searching around and didn't find any solutions about this. Basically I updated from 3.2u using the 4.0 installer and when i try to patch IOS60 using bushings patch is says badhash 1/15 when it trys to verify. I think preloader is still present and I was wondering if that would be the reason it was not working.

When I was trying to install a wad as well i kept getting error ret -1029 in the wad manager so I was curious if those where effected by each other.

**I lurk alot down here and search alot so I don't really have much of a post count*

Basically I'm not sure what is wrong Im using the most current rev of cios38 i think its 13, im going to try rev10 to see if the issue changes, but yeah ive bricked my wii a few times now tryn to get ios60 patch to work. Good thing for bootmii and preloader with a nadflash back up ^^. Basically when I follow the guides on here I get the -1029 error when i try to install any wads on 4.0. Using the 4.0 install guide that was so neatly made [​IMG].

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice