Hacking preloader problem

gd6noob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have the softmii package and im at the point where when i setup preloader i cant see where it says to skip updates and all no copy it just has Move Disc Channel.. is there something wrong with the preloader or the softmii package i got?

i did do the AnyRegionChanger thing that the doc says that came with softmii about the Special Starfall Type Hacks.. will this stop the updates?

gd6noob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmm nm

i have softmii working nicely.. it plays PAL games nicely, i just tired a couple

mods cam close this thread

ash2525

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do not feel that you are the only one thet has this problem i do to!
Are you running 3.3? i am! I will post to this topic if i find anything out!

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a Hack creator for Preloader made by M-tek. It can make NTSC and Pal Hack .ini.
Just click on the hack you want and hit create ini.
AnyRegionChanger will do just as it's name give you a fresh 3.2 systemmenu , "Free Region" and Starfall like hacks, .
Preloader is the added BRICK and Update protection.

gd6noob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so in order for more options to appear in preloader, i need a different hacks.ini file?

as i stated b4 that in the preloader "system hacks" part i only have the option of moving the disc channel and that skip updates and so on arent shown..

but i later on found out that when i was in AnyRegionChanger, i didnt say yes to the SPECIAL STARFALL TYPE-HACKS. only did a systemenu option. but now it seems to work and i dont get asked for updates...

but i would like to make sure that my wii is protected from bricking and updates..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.