Preloader help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by cksamurai, Sep 14, 2009.

1. cksamurai
    OP

cksamurai Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Barbados
    I have a big problem with my wii, its firmware is 3.3u, i installed the homebrew chanell with the bannerbomb exploit and every thing went perfectly. i backed up my nand, next thing i did was to install mplayer ce and the usb 2.0 support update followed by cIOSCORP. everything was running find but i made the mistake of installing preloader 0.28 because i wanted to block the update from the backed up game i had. preloader hacks.ini would'nt work due to my system menu 3.3u. anyway i was fustrated and i formatted my wii and iam left with preloader at boot which then loads systemmenu, hbc has been deleted along with bootmii, but i cannot get the hackmi installer to work anymore. i run the boot.dol file from preloaders menu but the installer frezes when iam about to press the 1 button to run install. please help me some one, and sorry for this long noob sob story. i just want to get rid of preloader and get back hbc. :confused:

2. Covarr

Covarr Sentient Cash Register

Oct 21, 2005
    United States
    Far East of Eden
    Did you install bootmii to IOS or boot2? If boot2, you shouldn't need to reinstall it, as it would be untouched by a normal system format.