Legends are Made from True Stories...
OP
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello tempers, I got a question before buy 2 3DS XL, I want to buy the Pikachu Edition for my little sisters and one Blue for me, but the Blue one has preinstalled Mario Kart 7, and I already have one MK7 in a cart with my 3DS, so, is it possible to transfer the preinstalled game from the Blue one to the Pikachu's Edition?? Like the normal 3DS to 3DS XL Transfer Option, thanks for taking time helping me!!

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
yes, works exactly the same. just keep in mind you only have 5x transfer per 3DS
Ok!! Thanks!! Now I'm sure to buy both systems, it's just to let my sisters have this game, but what do you mean with "5x tranfers"?? Can I transfers 5 times MK7?? Or I can transfer my eShop account 5 times?? Again thanks for your time!!

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can only do a Transfer 3DS to a 3DS (normal or XL) 5 times total, per console. It's a transfer so the source will lose access to it once it's been given to another 3DS. After you do 5 transfers on a 3DS, that 3DS can no longer transfer anything.

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
You can only do a Transfer 3DS to a 3DS (normal or XL) 5 times total, per console. It's a transfer so the source will lose access to it once it's been given to another 3DS. After you do 5 transfers on a 3DS, that 3DS can no longer transfer anything.
Ohh!! Ok!! Now it's all clear!! Thanks!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1