Gaming Homebrew Homebrew game Project [Pre Alpha Release] Geometry Dash 3DS

Dimolade_YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
An Demake of Geometry Dash for the 3DS, Currently Featuring: Main Menu, Portals, and a small Test Scene with the Ufo, Wave, Ship and Ball Gamemode. Controlls: Touchscreen == Mousebutton 1.

My Discord Server where i Share all my Projects: https://discord.gg/zqehQ9Kj

Also small Update now Featuring Stereo Madness Till the First Ship Portal

Reactions: CrashB_nyan

Eiim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very cool! Unfortunately it seems like there's a couple significant bugs. I recorded some gameplay:

1. Sometimes you land in a rolling state. (eg. @11:08) It seems like you can't jump in this state, although sometimes it can apparently be fixed by falling down.
2. Sometimes you just die upon landing for no apparent reason. This happens consistently at one spot (eg. @11:14), but also happened to me in at least one other place (@2:07). Unfortunately I haven't been able to advance further because of this.
3. If you press start multiple times before the level loads, it resets a few times before allowing you to play. (@1:35)

Dimolade_YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Very cool! Unfortunately it seems like there's a couple significant bugs. I recorded some gameplay:

1. Sometimes you land in a rolling state. (eg. @11:08) It seems like you can't jump in this state, although sometimes it can apparently be fixed by falling down.
2. Sometimes you just die upon landing for no apparent reason. This happens consistently at one spot (eg. @11:14), but also happened to me in at least one other place (@2:07). Unfortunately I haven't been able to advance further because of this.
3. If you press start multiple times before the level loads, it resets a few times before allowing you to play. (@1:35)

Oh! i am sorry for the Bugs im gonna try and fix them now.

3dsh4cksnthemes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, when i play the Game Sometimes i cant jump and the ball Just Rolls. Or at the half end i think when i Jump On the Blocks it Just dies even tho Theres nothing. And at the begining it randomly restarts. But hey, keep working Dude!

Dimolade_YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, when i play the Game Sometimes i cant jump and the ball Just Rolls. Or at the half end i think when i Jump On the Blocks it Just dies even tho Theres nothing. And at the begining it randomly restarts. But hey, keep working Dude!
Thanks! I cant Work right now though Since i am in the Hospital.

Reactions: hexlocation

hexlocation

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cool project! Really has potential. Just a heads up though, the discord invite is invalid, could you regen it?
Also, get well soon! Just saw you are in the hospital

Dimolade_YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users