PowerSaves for Amiibos

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by EvilMakiPR, May 19, 2015.

1. EvilMakiPR
    OP

EvilMakiPR GBAtemp Addict

Apr 9, 2013
  2. Nintendo Fanboy

Nintendo Fanboy GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 6, 2015
    United States
    In Los Santos, GTA: San Andreas.
    Say whaaaaaaaaaaa???????? Why can't they just make a LEGIT action replay. Y'know, for MOONJUMP, INFINITE MONEY!!!!! Not this save editing bull crap...

3. DinohScene

DinohScene Dino May Fire

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    Yay, more cheating...

4. TehCupcakes

TehCupcakes GBAtemp Regular

Apr 5, 2013
    United States
    So at first glance I thought this was really stupid because I don't care about cheating to have max stat amiibos... However, I did a little more research and found this:
    http://www.technologytell.com/gamin...-amiibo-powersaves-backups-and-boosts-amiibo/

It looks like it is more than just a cheating device. It actually lets you back up your amiibo data, thus giving you the power to switch between multiple saves for multiple games. This is very handy! And it maaaay even make it possible to store a different character than your amiibo figure... But I'm pretty sure that would get them in some legal trouble so that seems unlikely to be supported officially. (That's not to say that this tool won't give some insight which makes it easy to tamper with the data "unofficially", though.)

5. RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 23, 2010
    United States