Hacking Homebrew (Potentially) Massive Switch Leak

HDPacks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone heard about the teenager that hacked the Nintendo developer portal and leaked 50GB of data? I took a look at the files and so far it seems to be mostly Clang compiler code, but there's a lot more in the archive. I'm sure a lot of people here would find this very interesting.

I can't post the link because I don't have 5 posts yet [and it's against the rules :(]

Last edited by HDPacks,

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hopefully the toolchains are also included here as Nintendo is really unfriendly towards Indie developers.
If you can't submit proof that you developed several games on several platforms, they straight out deny you access to their Developer portal.

Edit : The Unity SDK for the Switch also seems to be in the archive.

Last edited by thesjaakspoiler,
Reactions: Morricorne

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
The archive contians all the documentation and tools from the Nintendo Developer portal.
No secret internal information or encryption keys.
But still very educational.

Reactions: mathew77

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't care is stolen or not. Just want backup all my physical switch games. And install atmosphere on switch lite. They crack Nintendo Switch Mariko. Faster or slower i just now that.
You might not care but most homebrew devs don't want to end up arrested and or sued into lifelong debt with the Big N. And trust me, they've done it before and they will do it again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended