Gaming Post you're Nintendo Switch codes for Splatoon 2 ONLY

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you do know the switch only has one friend code right? Unless you go into profile settings and request a new one, all games share one code. Even then your previous code becomes invaild

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you do know the switch only has one friend code right? Unless you go into profile settings and request a new one, all games share one code. Even then your previous code becomes invaild
I think they mean "Only add me if you want to play Splatoon, I'm not interested in playing other games multiplayer."

Reactions: chartube12

Ichiriki

Trophies
XP
Country
Guess he means the switch friend code only if u PLAY Splatoon2, if u dont, i guess he doesn't care about ur friend code.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I suppose also for what it's worth, you don't actually need to exchange friend codes on the Switch as you did on the 3DS. If people add you, they'll show up in your requests. Just saves time all around o/

ItsTheWolf

Splatoon 2 Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
First, can you request mods to fix the typo/misspelling in the title?
Second, if you wanna play Splatoon with friends, bring in the Discord, FC alone isn't enough, and f*** the online app (actually, just voice chat part of the app, everything else's fine)
Back to the topic, the things are on my sig.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Inkling Card 4.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all