Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by EpicLPer, Mar 3, 2017.
I'll accept everyone.
only if you have splatoon 2 :^)
just kidding, im adding you
Is it normal that Splatoon is so unfriendly for noobs ? (no balance at all ....)
I play with full Team most of the under Level 10 and our Enemies are mostly above lvl 10 or even above lvl 20 and sadly you get stronger with higher Level....(indirect)
Here is an Example:
(I come in a Lobby full of high Levelers...)
Some on my Level join too and we loose of course -.-
I know I play bad XD (that's mostly because the enemies nuke me with their Bombs all time )
Nope, level matters somewhat (they just have access to more weapons with different stats), what's matter here is your skill and choosing a weapon that can fit it.
When I first played Splatoon 2, I also chose a Roller, played Inking-every-single-corner role and was in your position, but after grinding through Singleplayer mode with some other weapons, I decided to switch to Dualies, started playing aggressively, got more victory, and less time being at the bottom of the board (sometimes I went top, woohoo!).
Don't know about anyone else and it could happen to just me, but I think it worth a try.
- Go through Singleplayer with some other weapon types to see what fit you more.
- Try changing your playstyle.
- Choose weapons that has stat, sub-weapon and special that you feel comfortable with (test them out in Sheldon shop).
- Oh, and start buying and grinding your gears, scrub 'em when they full, save up abilities, think about your character build and build your gear toward it. These things matter.
- If you're still losing (like standing at the bottom of the board, otherwise, blame your teammates) when you have the best and fittest gears in your hand, then it just the matter of skill, go do more battles and git gud.
Also, try watching Youtube for tips and asking Gamefaqs, reddit, etc, I'm sure there are others can give you a better advice.
SW-4804-5092-7809 Multi-player games: Just Minecraft for now.
Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
Just got my Switch
Feel free to add me
Currently playing BoTW, Rocket League, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a couple others
Switch FC Main: SW-4531-9780-6031
(Switch FC JPN: SW-6596-7241-2612)
(Switch FC EU: SW-0745-2762-9698)
(Playing through Xenoverse 2 now!)
Re: up for new adds
Hammering Splatoon 2 at the moment.
Made a new Inkling Card™.
Feel free to add me. I'm currently playing Splatoon 2, Minecraft, and Breath of the Wild.
Sending you a friend request!
I don't play online, but feel free to add me.
I just received my Switch today.
Edit: Changed the Friend Code I use.