ROM Hack Post Your SaveDataFiler/Decrypted Saves Here!!

Xtrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hope you find my save files helpful.
Castlevania: Mirror of Fate (100% save file)
Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe (All levels completed with platinum rank, except the last one)
Fire Emblem Awakening (Default male avatar. Avatar's name: Daraen, though you can edit it easily with an editor. Classic, normal difficulty. All the story units recruited and most of them married. Also, most of them are max level)
Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stones: Wildfire (Tons of hours in this game, a lot of max level players with good techniques and stats)
Kirby Planet Robobot (Story mode completed with all cubes)
Kirby Triple Deluxe (Almost 100%. Not 100% completed because I don't own all the chains)
Mario and Sonic: London 2012 (Story mode completed with all challenges)
Mario and Sonic: Río 2016 (Both story modes completed, all characters unlocked)
Sonic Generations (Every stage with S rank + all missions completed)
Sonic Lost World (Every red ring on every stage)

Attachments

• JKSV.rar
    134 KB · Views: 1,339
Last edited by Xtrike,

hanseo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone interested in a Tales of the Abyss save at the first save point with all titles unlocked? The catch is that I had to use powersaves to update all the checksums cause I'm lazy. So, it has the every food x16 cheat applied.

please i would want this save with all titles unlocked

JK_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go. Also, just in case anyone wants to see. All the costume ones do work.
toa_all_titles.png

Attachments

• TALES_OF_THE_ABYSS.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 452

Sky*dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Is that in-game? If you haven't already played enough to create savedata, you shouldn't be able to import a save so asking you for a mii might be the game trying to create one. Rumble World is a bit of an awkward game save-wise. It was problematic with svdt. Not sure about citra though.
just used a save file from this thread and it worked but i would like a save file from the beginning if possible?

Shazamo333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Desperate for a shin megami tensei IV save just before the neutral ending. Thats all I want. I just want to experience that ending.

Please, somebody, anybody!

Sky*dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Here is a save from as near to the beginning as is possible (you have to play the first level for data to save). It's direct from savedatafiler. I don't know what to do to make it work with Citra, but I think it's just renaming.
thank you so much i managed to get it working if you want me to show you how just say the word :)

Reactions: Ikki Barri

Sky*dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
No problem :) I don't use citra as I have a 3DS, but there might be some who would appreciate knowing how to get saves to work so you could add something here.
ok here's how to make the save files work on citra it's already mentioned in the first page but i'll say i again in my way just follow my steps
1 download and unzip your save file untill you find your 00slot00 folder
2 go to http://www.3dsdb.com/ and search for you wanted game with the same region f your game in my case i have pokemon rumble world eur so i looked it up
3 copy last 8 digits of the title ID of the game
4 go to your citra folder and then
\user\sdmc\Nintendo
3DS\00000000000000000000000000000000\00000000000000000000000000000000\title\00040000
5 make a new folder with the same of the title ID that you just copied wich in my case is 00185A00
6 open the folder you just made and make a new folder called ''data'' and then open the data folder and make a folder and name it 00000001
finally open the folder you just made and paste the 00slot00 folder in the 0000001 folder
enjoy :)

Reactions: Ikki Barri

maniutex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello is there an option to provide exacly same save as above from pokemon x/y after starter selection but in english. I appreciate your work but as i dont know anything about italian language it would be a real help thanks in advance

Last edited by maniutex,

maniutex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
thanks for advice but when i tried it on citra recently it have the same bug when i try to get a map as when i get a pokemon all of this message that you obtain something are bugged and there is an imfo about battery running but anyway thanks for your work

Xtrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone pls upload a The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World 100% completed with the master difficulty and Linl name? I once passed the game 100% but I lost the save file :/

Last edited by Xtrike,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.