Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was some nonsense anyway.

Anyway
1) Depends upon your system of morality. Sloth is sometimes defined as not only being a lazy bastard but failing to do anything with your potential. Personally I would consider sloth in that definition to be the highest thing man can aspire to but there is scope.
2) Specifics, probably not. Broad strokes and notable ones. Oh yeah.
3) Clearly they have not heard the "Litany Against Fear"
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
4) Nothing to hide, nothing to fear is a bad security policy and that is dangerously close to that.
5) I guess even a stopped clock.
6) Unless this person is the riddler then not so much.
7) I aspire to rise above my animal instincts and base abilities. To that end I am more lazy than the average mammal, though I have a while until I equal certain snakes.
8) Why would a medic care about the state of my underwear? I imagine if I finally lose a game of beat the bus then that will be the last unpleasant thing that is happening. Also on get lucky don't most people make their own luck?
9) Is this the second half of the stopped clock thing? Though in practice the answer is considerably more nuanced as most people contemplating it probably have something else playing along at the same time.
10) So the litany against fear is new but there are mantras which the artist knows?
11) What if someday never comes? Also life has only got better for me, and shows no sign of slowing. I live in a point in history in which ageing will hopefully be less of an issue and right now I have a stinking cold as well.
12) I don't think that is true of everybody, unless you count the people breathlessly rubbing themselves as they envisage unpleasant things happen to the abstract that is you.
13) That is a horrible plan if you are looking for a partner for your serial killing.
14) I usually find it is to make up for an incapability in violence, guess we have different experiences in life.
15) I could take the spirit of the message but some quantification is going to be necessary for this, also if you are getting uncontrolled erections in public and you are not a greasy teenager then some more self control is probably necessary.
16) Though I do try to live by the Heat quote "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner" I think I am going to need some qualifications here.
17) That may depending, also define some.
18) What if they need human contact? Or does that not count?
19) I usually find having a dataset with redundant samples to be and an exploration of alternative theories to be a good thing.
20) Fashion is the world's oldest con but it is quite lucrative.
21) If that is a way of saying do nothing in anger then OK, if it is a way of saying do not spread negativity then not so much.
22) Though better than health at every size then really no.
23) This is why we have mind expanding drugs.
24) Seems pretty arbitrary, also weren't we warned about fashion and trends a few panels back?
25) Also a bad plan if you are a serial killer, or working undercover.
26) Jim Jefferies had a sketch along the lines of "everybody thinks they are [sexually] dirty", the truly dirty people don't just think they need to be. Is this like that?
27) Most people judge themselves by their peers, to that end that panel does not make an awful lot of sense.
28) Indeed, how about fuck off back to tumblr.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Anyway
1) Depends upon your system of morality. Sloth is sometimes defined as not only being a lazy bastard but failing to do anything with your potential. Personally I would consider sloth in that definition to be the highest thing man can aspire to but there is scope.
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
4) Nothing to hide, nothing to fear is a bad security policy and that is dangerously close to that.
7) I aspire to rise above my animal instincts and base abilities. To that end I am more lazy than the average mammal, though I have a while until I equal certain snakes.
8) Why would a medic care about the state of my underwear? I imagine if I finally lose a game of beat the bus then that will be the last unpleasant thing that is happening. Also on get lucky don't most people make their own luck?
9) Is this the second half of the stopped clock thing? Though in practice the answer is considerably more nuanced as most people contemplating it probably have something else playing along at the same time.
10) So the litany against fear is new but there are mantras which the artist knows?
11) What if someday never comes? Also life has only got better for me, and shows no sign of slowing. I live in a point in history in which ageing will hopefully be less of an issue and right now I have a stinking cold as well.
12) I don't think that is true of everybody, unless you count the people breathlessly rubbing themselves as they envisage unpleasant things happen to the abstract that is you.
13) That is a horrible plan if you are looking for a partner for your serial killing.
14) I usually find it is to make up for an incapability in violence, guess we have different experiences in life.
15) I could take the spirit of the message but some quantification is going to be necessary for this, also if you are getting uncontrolled erections in public and you are not a greasy teenager then some more self control is probably necessary.
16) Though I do try to live by the Heat quote "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner" I think I am going to need some qualifications here.
19) I usually find having a dataset with redundant samples to be and an exploration of alternative theories to be a good thing.
21) If that is a way of saying do nothing in anger then OK, if it is a way of saying do not spread negativity then not so much.
24) Seems pretty arbitrary, also weren't we warned about fashion and trends a few panels back?
26) Jim Jefferies had a sketch along the lines of "everybody thinks they are [sexually] dirty", the truly dirty people don't just think they need to be. Is this like that?
27) Most people judge themselves by their peers, to that end that panel does not make an awful lot of sense.
tl;dr

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country

Anyway
Wtf almost an essays worth of writing in a picture sharing thread?? You sure you are sane m8?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou