Was Camerupt ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Having your head bit off by your partner is probably still better than most of the times my punk friends went for the ballet... ladies is a strong term.

Ballerinas are no ladies.

Praying mantises (mantidae?) only eat the male if there are no other food sources around. If those horny chucklefucks had a shred of sense they would approach the female with a burger or something, not just jump in headfirst. And bigger head second.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ballerinas are no ladies.

Praying mantises (mantidae?) only eat the male if there are no other food sources around. If those horny chucklefucks had a shred of sense they would approach the female with a burger or something, not just jump in headfirst. And bigger head second.
I don't know how useful a burger would have been given the ballerina staple diet seemed to be cigarettes and pain pills but I agree on the general principle.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I don't know how useful a burger would have been given the ballerina staple diet seemed to be cigarettes and pain pills but I agree on the general principle.
I meant male mantises, not your punk friends, but yes, the principle is similar.
And while the ballerina diet does consist of cigarettes and painkillers, they generally don't hesitate to scarf down a burger or two (and several of your fingers if you don't let go of the burger fast enough).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/5zE3H65IDtM?si=cIVsTaWar9HofeR7