GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
View attachment 329841

If you recognize them you're old as me.
What??
Some people really have issues. And I always thought I was a weirdo…
Somehow this picture reminds me of the antagonists in Superman II – is this the correct association?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What??
Some people really have issues. And I always thought I was a weirdo…
Somehow this picture reminds me of the antagonists in Superman II – is this the correct association?
Yes.
Couldn't find a better source:

1664784267818.png

Not sure why "dressing up and having fun with friends" is considered "having issues" but OK.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes.
Couldn't find a better source:

There is no really better source. I just searched the picture on my original BD of that movie. The scene is blurry – no matter what still picture one chooses.

Not sure why "dressing up and having fun with friends" is considered "having issues" but OK.
You may file that under egocentric thinking; I compare the behavior + consequences to my own experiences… and more often than not there are contradictions.

Let's put it that way: If I was to behave like this in the middle of the city, I would end up in the loony bin. Behaving like this is risky in my opinion.
They literally(!) tried to kill me for acting way less weird (no, not an EOF-joke).

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You may file that under egocentric thinking; I compare the behavior + consequences to my own experiences… and more often than not there are contradictions.

Let's put it that way: If I was to behave like this in the middle of the city, I would end up in the loony bin. Behaving like this is risky in my opinion.
They literally(!) tried to kill me for acting way less weird (no, not an EOF-joke).

I guess context matters.
The photo is from this year's Dragon Con, where you'd expect costumes and weirdos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?