Post a picture of your desktop!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I was having issues with LXDE, so I jumped over to MATE instead. Still OpenSUSE Leap though.
Screenshot_2016-03-27_16-18-31.png

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Great! Now I'm curious of what your desktop looks like!

It's gay and NSFW.

Just changed it solely for the purpose of showing it in this thread xd.
IlUNKUQ.jpg

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Last edited by DjoeN,

banzai200

That dude who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Captura de Tela (51).png

I just love this image, it was begging to be my wallpaper

Aye.
FIX94 made a bunch at gc-forever.
Been testing them and they work flawlessly.

YES. Sir, i just love you now, thanks to you, i will be able to revive my gamecube

gungunra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, your brainwashing logic is backfired.
I extremely hate Cinnamon Enormous Start Menu that devour 40% hell out of my 18.5 monitor. :nayps3:

I had enough of long time living hell experiences about Cinnamon.

Last edited by gungunra,

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sabayon running MATE.
I bet everyone is wondering, "Crystal, y u no cakra?" Well because my laptops are both complete shit and KDE 5 runs like shit on them. I love Chakra OS and honestly wouldn't move away from it, but KDE 5 is hard on resources and running on any of my laptops slows them down something horrible. So for now, it's no longer my main, it's still on my Laptops for software compiling, but not as my main. Currently I am testing different distros to see which one reminds me of Chakra the most to stick with.
Screenshot.png

omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sabayon running MATE.
I bet everyone is wondering, "Crystal, y u no cakra?" Well because my laptops are both complete shit and KDE 5 runs like shit on them. I love Chakra OS and honestly wouldn't move away from it, but KDE 5 is hard on resources and running on any of my laptops slows them down something horrible. So for now, it's no longer my main, it's still on my Laptops for software compiling, but not as my main. Currently I am testing different distros to see which one reminds me of Chakra the most to stick with.
View attachment 43983

Agreed, I enjoyed using Chakra when I had it, but KDE just doesn't run well at all. Even on a pretty good desktop I still had issues with it, it's not that stable of a DE either.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Agreed, I enjoyed using Chakra when I had it, but KDE just doesn't run well at all. Even on a pretty good desktop I still had issues with it, it's not that stable of a DE either.
KDE5 is mostly stable, but I still think it could go for some more testing and KDE4 should still have some support. Honestly I am holding out for KDE4 to get a fork, like KDE3 did.

Last edited by The Catboy,

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spent the evening finally setting up Linux on my gaming machine. Didn't really see the point of it for gaming, given how lacking the AMD drivers are in Linux, but I've come to the point where I don't use Windows at all outside of the gaming rig. Went with Antergos just because I didn't want to do an Arch install entirely from scratch with this shitty keyboard.

Z9MlC6I.png

Modified the conky script from my laptop install, and while it's a bit better now it's still way off on the RAM stats for reasons I can't figure out.

Reactions: exangel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: