Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Crass said:
14x1lw4.png

Macs are lame.

Linux RULEZ! I wish I could take a picture of my desktop but you can't really take a picture of a moving desktop.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Guys, your all killing the rainmeter style. It's like seeing the exact same thing over and over but with a different bg. Nearly all the screens in the past 2 pages are just a *snip wallpaper and rainmeter + *snipDock

JohnnyCheeks

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
Guys, your all killing the rainmeter style. It's like seeing the exact same thing over and over but with a different bg. Nearly all the screens in the past 2 pages are just a *snip wallpaper and rainmeter + *snipDock
B95Vg.png

Watch out, somebody on the internet has an opinion
laugh.gif

Anyways, here's mine. Minimalistic in nature, and that's just the way I want it. (mind the low res shot, too lazy to upload to an image host that'll retain original res, plus it helps keep privacy
smileipb2.png
)
o8t3q.png

(mind the large icons also, I think they look great on a 39" HDTV)

This is perfect for me, I don't need any resource hogging apps to prettify my ui. Hell I rarely even use the folders you see there on the left. Hitting Win (or Win+R if I'm impatient on waiting for the search index to catch up at times) and quickly typing in what I want is light years faster for me than fumbling with zoomy icons (it's a habit I'll never break of from my old MS-Dos days, shit I even still manage batches of files through cmd
tongue.gif
) although I do admit that alot of those apps, provided with the right themes ARE aesthetically pleasing.

You can all nitpick and be as pedantic as you want on my setup, but the bottom line is it works for me (and Windows 7 at its core is actually pretty slick).

Jethro85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:

I don't even use rainmeter....

not to mention most of the desktops also have different visual styles.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Everyone is using Rainmeter + HUD.Vision skin. Used to have it, just didn't work out with me. Ever since I messed up my PC because it was all slow, I had a feeling it was from Rainmeter or RocketDock. 'Once I upgrade RAM + Graphics Card I will put RocketDock back but not RainMeter. No use for it.

My Desktop:
desktopkma.png

(I don't even have Windows 7 but found this awesome Wallpaper. Gonna get Vista soon... Once I make that partition on my Second HDD)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...