Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gore said:
2006800168.png
Oh man I just noticed that...

so on to of having a terrible, cluttered, un-customized desktop, he uses Internet Explorer. That's as bad as my mother.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Thanks, Mewgia! I like it too
grog.gif

I've been thinking about stealing Seven's idea and putting all my shortcuts in a folder, then use the Stacks Docklet to link to that folder... Seems like a good idea.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
20ac6yh.jpg
this is my current desk. if you are thinking "wtf? why is he just showing his wallpaper?!?!" think again. im using object dock (much better than rocketdock) and top desk. removes my need for a taskbar/system tray =) i was using rainmeter for a little while but it got annoying.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I just subjected my computer to a full system failure while rethemeing it (probably because I replaced the browseui.dll in an odd way because permissions were not working right) for the new theme I want to use (which is odd, because I'm using a custom one right now).

On top of that, I was trying to set MirandaIM up and skin it and everything, but it simply would not work. It loaded up and everything, but contacts never popped up (even after I figured out how to sign into an IM protocol) and whenever I put cl_modern.dll (or whatever it is) into my plugins folder miranda gave me this wierd crash message and then booted up.

So my screenshot will take a while longer to upload.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I'll post my new desktop when I get home. I switched to Firefox (I've used it before, loved it, but completely forgot about installing it and using it), and I'm using ObjectDock (So cool...), so I deleted all of my shortcuts (Except for Bluetooth places, since I can't).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.