Post 3DS Exploit Ideas Here!

Jwiz33

OP
Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: After reading some comments, I decided to look up exploits on modern systems. I realized that for an exploit you need an entrypoint, then another exploit to load the unsigned code. So basically we already have enough entrypoints, CN and OoT, so even if we had, say, a Mii Maker entrypoint, we would still need another exploit to load the code, and we can just use CN as an entrypoint, therefore, we don't really need anymore entrypoints, just the other exploit. So, I guess this should be EoF'd. :toot:

Last edited by Jwiz33,

Jwiz33

OP
Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Why? Most ideas people submit are baseless and have probably been tested.
Well, one day someone could have an idea that works, you never know :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mii maker exploit
Like some qr code that makes some corrupted Mii to load unsigned code? Didn't Gateway say they had a Mii exploit one time for Gateway on n3DS? I don't remember it being released, though.

EDIT: oops i double posted, but they're merged now so it's ok ^_^

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see why, it could be useful for finding new exploits.
Exploits aren't found through blind trial and error, they're found by thorough examination by people who know what they're doing. Even if you did stumble on something viable, it'd almost certainly only be good as an entrypoint, and there's already several of those unpatched (CN, OoT, spider if you don't do any online updates).

Reactions: Jwiz33 and dubbz82

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exploits aren't found through blind trial and error, they're found by thorough examination by people who know what they're doing. Even if you did stumble on something viable, it'd almost certainly only be good as an entrypoint, and there's already several of those unpatched (CN, OoT, spider if you don't do any online updates).

Couldn't have said it much better myself. Creating random "My game/app crashed, possible exploit?" threads hasn't EVER lead to any actual progress to the best of my knowledge. Nintendo isn't exactly dumb, and for the most part, the system is actually pretty well locked down from most of the crashes that occur.

Reactions: Vappy

rewrewrew123

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
I suggest not an exploit but an alternative mode for boot something.
The 3ds is exploitable by internet.
Some people (like me) haven't installed GW nintendo ds profile but having emuNAND by rxTools so I (and they) can't boot up CakeFW, PBT-CFW other CFW and the homebrew channel, that Smea's program wich allows you to load up homebrew.
So, someone (I'm not able to do, I'm not a programmer) can create something with .dat extension, and, using rxtools and gw launcher system can create something of bootable. It's usefully if homebrew channel can be launched without Ninjhaxx, and it be more usefully if we can launch CFW by this way...(all these things without Nintendo Ds Profile)
Not so bad idea?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it