Post 3DS Exploit Ideas Here!

D

Deleted User

This means your 3DS is in perm CFW CHWEG , put ggTools on it , it should make you the best Pokémon Trainer (and maybe exploit your 3DS)
IT WORKED
I found another exploit by following those steps and flushing the 3DS down the toilet! It installed every game off of the eShop for free!

Reactions: Margen67

XeR ッ

Not sure if i still wanna be here.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
IT WORKED
I found another exploit by following those steps and flushing the 3DS down the toilet!
OH SHIT , now take a random 3DS from anywhere (or an emu) take some BBQ sauce , apply it on your 3DS , take Daddy Sakurai and ask him for nerfs , once done take your local shrek , and ask if he his a real ogre , if he says yes you go to DS Profile settings and your 3DS will restart in EtikaNand , make sure the haters are off.

D

Deleted User

OH SHIT , now take a random 3DS from anywhere (or an emu) take some BBQ sauce , apply it on your 3DS , take Daddy Sakurai and ask him for nerfs , once done take your local shrek , and ask if he his a real ogre , if he says yes you go to DS Profile settings and your 3DS will restart in EtikaNand , make sure the haters are off.
What happens if the haters are still on?

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
0a9404da3aa1f782c42b1060eacbf909.jpg

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.