Apple Possibly Bricked Iphone 4

Santee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my cousing asked me to unlock his iphone 4, which I agreed to do, I installed SAM through cydia, but it froze and when a restarted it it gave me a itunes recovery icon.

So I've been trying to recover it for a day now, and I've gotten just about every error possible 22,11,10,1394,2005, etc. I've reinstalled itunes about 12 times, used several combinations of tiny umbrella, and sevral ispw versions. Right now I just want to get it out of recovery, I couldn't care less about the unlock, I need some help with this.

finkmac

Trophies
Website
www.epicwinrar.com
XP
Country
Canada
It's really hard to brick an iPhone... I think wiping the NAND is about the only thing that would permanently brick it...

Put it in recovery mode... Try a restore...

If that fails, put it in DFU mode, and attempt a restore.

Santee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I realize I was very vague in my first post, so I put into dfu mode but I get stuck on an endless cycle of verifying iPhone restore, I can't seem to find any way to get past it, any help.

Edit: Now I get error code 1602, but the only solution I've found out is I have to reinstall iTunes, and I've done that about 12 times already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w49byd81I_Y