Misc possible to "stream " games/movies/audio/ from home server?

mrbudders

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I am not sure which forum to place this because it falls into many areas. If the mods decide this is wrong forum, please move to correct forum.
We have 4 wii's int he house and have multiple flash drives that we place movies/games on for each wii. Instead of having to take the flash drive to the main pc and copy/paste files each time the kids want a different game or movie to play, is it possible in any way to stream the games/movies from the home pc? All the wiis are 4.3u and have been softmodded. Main game loader is CFG and movie loader is WIIMC. Pc runs win7 64
Thank you for any help ahead of time.

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
WiiMC should be able to access smb shares on a windows computer. If your video is high quality, the bandwith can sometimes be insufficient for fluid video playback.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I am not sure which forum to place this because it falls into many areas. If the mods decide this is wrong forum, please move to correct forum.
We have 4 wii's int he house and have multiple flash drives that we place movies/games on for each wii. Instead of having to take the flash drive to the main pc and copy/paste files each time the kids want a different game or movie to play, is it possible in any way to stream the games/movies from the home pc? All the wiis are 4.3u and have been softmodded. Main game loader is CFG and movie loader is WIIMC. Pc runs win7 64

the only way to stream games is to buy a wode with a wode wifi stick I do not know how well the streaming works but that is one the features the wode can do u can not do it with any current softmod out there.

mrbudders

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

the only way to stream games is to buy a wode with a wode wifi stick I do not know how well the streaming works but that is one the features the wode can do u can not do it with any current softmod out there.

Ok I had seen info on the wode but it was from like 2009 so I wasn't sure if there had been anything new since then. Thank you guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-