1. waytoodeep03

OP waytoodeep03 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I have a few wbfs files that I want to install on my wii u. I have an external HDD with games already installed via wup installer.

The key is I want the games to show on the main wii u dashboard so I just click and play. Is that possible with wbfs files or do I have to convert them?

I tried that techmoon injector a few days ago with some iso files and it was nothing but trouble. Hanging, error messages left and right.

Last edited by waytoodeep03, May 26, 2020
  2. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

United States
    .wbfs r Wii games not Wii U games

3. waytoodeep03

Newcomer

United States
    Yes I know that. That wasn't my question however

4. Shadow#1

United States
    Ok and no u have to convert them to use them from Wii U menu

5. Peninsula

Peninsula GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you want individually launch-able Wii games on the Wii U menu you need to use TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector tool. Otherwise you can create a forwarder to USB Loader GX and launch your Wii games from there.

6. Jayinem81

Jayinem81 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I already told you you need to use to injector and gave you some options to fix it. Do you really only have access to 1 computer? I bet if you try another computer it will work fine. Or if you don't, make a new user on the computer it's not working on. Those are your only options.

7. Shadow#1

United States
    So he's making multiple threads with same question in the hopes of getting different answer?

8. Jayinem81

United States
  9. waytoodeep03

Newcomer

United States

I tried new pc, new account, uninstall full deletion and getting it again. Same issue. It is looking for some ISO folder in the Temp folder that is supposed to be created on launch

Even on wbfs files it is stuck at Processing game for NFS Conversion for the past 4 hours.

This app is crap which is why i made a separate thread for wbfs files. Hoping there is something out there that works for these files instead of iso's

Last edited by waytoodeep03, May 26, 2020
  10. Jayinem81

United States
    As you've been told now multiple times there is no alternative for wbfs files, there is no alternative for ISOs. Keep hoping though it's 2020 and the Wii U has been dead for 3 years good luck with that alternative.

But wbfs does work in Wii VC Injector. If it's not working for you on any computer that sucks there's nothing anyone else can do. I'm not going to question you if you say that's the case but while I've had some issues on certain computers it's mostly worked for me on most computers and for years. No it's not a perfect app even the dev said so himself but no one made an alternative.

Last edited by Jayinem81, May 26, 2020
  11. waytoodeep03

Newcomer

United States
    Got it working apparently I had to write it to the same drive in the same folder as the wbfs file for it to work.
    Writing the output to another drive was an auto fail for me

emcintosh likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - conversion, Possible, directly