Homebrew Question Possible to install split .XCI files in Atmosphere?

cloudfe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I know that you want to blame atmosphere, and everything else on the planet - but thats still not the issue.
Not really. I think Atmosphere is great :) In particular for instances such as the one I'm chasing after (restoring the original voices for a game). I'm not sure if/when commercial solutions like SX OS will ever take the time to give us options like that - it makes you really love the scene :)
Which brings us back to you not being able to dump TSEC - and thats very strange. You could try to investigate, why that error happens to you - Im just a user as well, I'm not your support technician - also I've never seen that error mentioned before. Should it turn out to be a boot0 issue, thats the last possibility you want to explore. ("How do I fix a corrupt bios" == do you have a backup? No? You probably dont.)
You'll be glad to know (and I won't comment on the tone) that I do have a backup of my nand :) It was the first thing I did back in the day (and still only 3 burnt fuses :) ). But I'd like to know more about this issue before using it.
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
Have you tried that
I've never installed Emunand. And given I've reformatted thrice the SD card during my trials and errors, I'd say the "overwriting" issue is not a possibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...