Hardware Possible Savings UK

keasy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a heads up.

At the moment Tesco is offering a 20% saving on all games and gaming hardware plus consoles.

I don't know how long the promotion is running but there is the potential to save a significant amount on a 3DS of £40'ish.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
£197 includes any current discount (check the bottom of the sales page for * excludes Nintendo 3Ds)

keasy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That's that idea f00ked then
cool.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Offer's been on for a while, I made use of it to pick up MVC3 and TDU2 quite a bit cheaper than GAME, and my old man picked up Killzone 3 in there this afternoon for about £34. Well worth checking out but I don't think it'll stay on long enough to affect the 3DS launch, to be honest. It must be getting near the end of its run by now. Although I will say that Tesco have a handy habit of being cheaper on new games a lot of the time anyway. Certainly check them out on launch day.

Which incidentally I've booked off work in advance. Didn't even bother to lie to the boss. Told him to his face that I want the day off to play with my new toy. He doesn't dare argue with me so I have the 25th off to play 3DS all day
tongue.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gamestation recently knocked their 3DS price down to £219.99.
It's only a £10 saving but if they're going to sell as crazy as they did in japan (400k in a day), keep it in mind.

knoxvillz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think tesco's is cheaper at £197, i'm thinking of just buying the console there and using my GAME points for one of the games since the price of the games is the same at both places

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also