Possible Megan Fox replacement for Transformers

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Arctic said:
Megan Fox was a idiot for quitting if you ask me. She thought she was "too good" for the role...
dry.gif

At least she has principles ?
rofl.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Arctic said:
pitman said:
Arctic said:
Megan Fox was a idiot for quitting if you ask me. She thought she was "too good" for the role...
dry.gif

At least she has principles ?
rofl.gif
Her? I doubt it. She did Jennifer's Body, a film in which she didn't have to act - she could just be herself

Fixed that for you.
wink.gif

I don't even see Megan Fox being around in 5 years time. She's gonna be delegated to films on telly and crap like 90210. She has about as much talent as Lindsey Lohan. People compare her to Angelina Jolie, but Angelina Jolie has way more talent. I'm not saying AJ is a world changing actress like Meryl Streep or anything but she's definitely alot more talented than Fox.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
If Michael Bay is making another Transformers movie I may have to go around to his house in LA and blugeon him with something. Revenge of the Fallen was TERRIBLE! I am not going to see another Transformers movie as long as I live.

As for Megan Fox being replaced I couldn't care less. I don't really obsess over "hot" women and don't see why its a big deal that she's getting replaced, just means that the writer's will have to get creative with how to get her out of the way (and they will probably fail miserably.) As for her replacement she gets a "Meh" too. A Victoria's Secret model? They're not even trying to hide why Whitwickey has a girlfriend now are they?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orc said:
No Megan Fox in Transformers
ORC DOES NOT CARE
TRANSFORMERS IS ABOUT ROBOTS

Orc nailed it on the head. Good job buddy.
And btw ADVENTURE TIME!!!

QUOTE(Jamstruth @ May 27 2010, 09:20 AM) If Michael Bay is making another Transformers movie I may have to go around to his house in LA and blugeon him with something. Revenge of the Fallen was TERRIBLE! I am not going to see another Transformers movie as long as I live.

As for Megan Fox being replaced I couldn't care less. I don't really obsess over "hot" women and don't see why its a big deal that she's getting replaced, just means that the writer's will have to get creative with how to get her out of the way (and they will probably fail miserably.) As for her replacement she gets a "Meh" too. A Victoria's Secret model? They're not even trying to hide why Whitwickey has a girlfriend now are they?
Yeah i tend to agree. The first one was good enough to warrant me seeing a second one, but the second one was soooooo bad.
Secondly i HATE Megan Fox. I do not find her attractive and she cannot act. Her role in the movie was to be the "good girl" who stayed home with her dad and didnt get another boy friend even though she really should have cause she can do alot better than Sam. However through the whole movie he actions and mannerisms all pointed to her being a slutty bitch. Sam on the other hand was the one being all quite and good boy, but he was portrayed as the one who would get into trouble? WTF Micheal Bay?!

Enough on Megan. Any news on replacing Shia LaBeouf? Possibly the worst actor i have ever seen? Or how bout just getting rid of him all together.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Megan Fox made Transformers what it was, I don't think anyone can replace her. Yeah she isn't the greatest actor, but she filled her role well and made many geeks cream their pants in the process. I'd have sooner replaced that whiney little runt Shia LaBeouf over Megan Fox, man that kid is a little pansy ass wanker. A B rated Disney actor and a hot model didn't make that good of a combination but it was entertaining at least, and Megan Fox is probably one of the hottest women to ever step into a geek film without question.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks