malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was thinking about a hack to enable the blue light to be enabled all the time...

So when you turn your Wii on it comes on and when you turn it off it goes off.

With no experience in creating hacks I have no idea how difficult this would be to achieve. However there is currently a option to enable it for when you receive an error (on the preloader) or when your using wiiconnect24 and you email yourself.

I just think it would be a nice touch.

What do you guys think?

malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
slaphappygamer said:
sending your wii and NEVER checking it, does the same thing. or, you can do a hardware hack to keep it on ALL the time.

Yeah I was thinking about doing a hardware hack but that means Ill have to unplug it every time i want to turn it off..

The email thing requires i leave wii connect 24 on... 24/7 and doing that causes graphical glitches later on down the line (i had to get my wii repaired because of it)

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
malverns said:
The email thing requires i leave wii connect 24 on... 24/7 and doing that causes graphical glitches later on down the line (i had to get my wii repaired because of it)

That's the standby option. If you disable it, it won't overheat and the blue led will turn off with your Wii.

malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sess said:
malverns said:

That's the standby option. If you disable it, it won't overheat and the blue led will turn off with your Wii.

Yeah, I tried this.... It just kinda flashes kinda...

I know it sounds like im being picky just... I dont really feel comfortable with leaving wiiconnect 24 on.

Im sure someone out there could develop a hack to have light stay on continuously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1