Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklesfan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently, I was playing around with my R4 card. And I was very disappointed in that it would not work with my 3DS on version 11.0.0-33. So I thought up a way that could possibly feed information to a 3DS through hosting a game via anot R4 card sending a game from itself under a "retail game" The hosted "game" would download a game to the 3ds, to run on its own. This gives the NDS file full access to the 3DS, and all its files. This may or may not be usable to firmware downgrade, as for I have not tested this.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I don't even need to read any of it after seeing this:

upload_2016-9-11_19-2-52.png

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So recently, I was playing around with my R4 card. And I was very disappointed in that it would not work with my 3DS on version 11.0.0-33. So I thought up a way that could possibly feed information to a 3DS through hosting a game via anot R4 card sending a game from itself under a "retail game" The hosted "game" would download a game to the 3ds, to run on its own. This gives the NDS file full access to the 3DS, and all its files. This may or may not be usable to firmware downgrade, as for I have not tested this.
Cartridges can't get nand access, so it won't work.

Edit: I didn't really read the whole thing, but it still probably isn't possible.

Last edited by ADS3500,

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, just no.
Can we please give out a technical explanation before locking this thread? I can understand the frustration, but if someone googles this same exact question and this thread pops up with just me locking it, we'll see another one of those again.

Let's explain the matter nicely, then lock it forever. Hopefully other people will just read it and stop asking the same thing (which isn't doable, by the way, OP).

EDIT: Ninja'd by ADS3500. Welp, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans