Country
United States
Games:
Zelda Four Swords /w Online
Smash Bros /w Online
Starcraft/Warcraft
GoldenEye & Perfect Dark (the originals) /w Online
Super Metroid
The rest of the Phoenix Wright games from GBA that haven't been ported to DS yet

Other stuff:
Firefox/Minimo (Minimo is the PocketPC version of Firefox)
Netstumbler (tool for finding nearby wireless networks, also available on PocketPC)

kobewan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zelda: Four Swords Adventures - with Wifi! Since not everyone knows 3 other people with a GBA...

Yeah, Zelda FSA is really a great game on GCN.
Would love to see it on NDS!
Actually any Zelda game would be welcome as I'm not quite convinced by the stylus-controlled incoming Zelda DS game.

Seconded! Although I'm fairly confident that Nintendo wouldn't ruin one of their best series with a gimmick like that....

*looks at StarFox*

*looks again at MPH*

Also, Sam and Max (an official talky version) as well as a remake of Xenogears
biggrin.gif
. Its more suited to the DS than the other PSX S-E games I think, since there were no prerendered backgrounds. You can be sure that FFTA will show up in some form or the other though.

And to Brouhaha: This is more of a wishlist of games that developers will officially port, rather than hoping for homebrew projects.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigma Star Force (atleast a remake to fix the old issues and revamp it)

Tube Slider /w online play :3 (it got bad ratings, but I loved that game)
Gotcha Force /w online play (the game was so fun with the anime look and all the toys you could collect. Kinda like Toy Commander but centerd on fighting along with collecting. Would be perfect for the DS)

Power Stone 1 and 2 (The DS needs its own version to over shadow te PSP port
tongue.gif
)

Uplink (theres already a hacking game for te DS in japan, but something more like this PC game would be alot more fun. Its like a click and drag interface hacker simulator. Fun stuff)

Extreme G 3 (this game elped with speed withdrawls while I waited for Fzero GX)

Blaster Master (you know you want it)

Black and White (wasnt this game supposed to be out already? What happend to it?)

Toy Commander (with online play, just a crappy port would give more bag for one's buck)

Sega Rally (cuase I dont like the sony plastation wich has all the new Sega Rally games and the GBA port was way too blurry and limited)

Space Harrier

After Burner

Alex Kidd (Id love to see SEGA's old mascot make a return xD)

Doom (an origonal doom title, why not?)

Silent Hill (you know you want one)

Scorcher (I miss that saturn game)

Croc (it was a good 3D platformer, a new one would bring it back to life in a snap)

Lemmings (why hasnt anyone made this for the DS yet? Even a clone. Damn sony and their contract locking ways.)

Guardien Hereos (the origonal was the greastest brawling game ever)

Gunstar Hereos (the GBA game left me wanting more :/)

Panzeer Dragoon (it needs a portable version. Something better than that simple Gamegear one ofcourse, maybe a remake of that)

Final Fight triligoy (yes yes yes)

Streets of Rage trilogy (hell ya!)

Starfox 2 poert (Starfox DS is close, but I want the unreleased beta fixed up for the DS keeping the gameplay the same. So darn fan that one was
happy.gif
)

Road Rash origonal (the very first Road Rash was great with some nice looking graphics for the time)

Typing of the Dead (yes yes)

King of Fighters (since Capcom seems to be doing all its ports on the PSP, SNK should take their spot ;P)

Pokemon Cards (It was actually fun, I think they are making a DS version actually, I think Id like to try it out.)

Myst

D

and all other click adventures xD

Shadow the Hedghog xD (the game might be better if turned into half platformer half rail shooter xD)

Pochi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Chrono Trigger
Seiken Densetsu 3
Chrono Trigger
Quackshot
zelda 4 swords wifi would be so great...
Chrono Trigger
Taiko no Tatsujin / Drum master ( a very popular music game where you would tap on a taiko/drum...)
Chrono Trigger
Street Fighter Zero III or Street Fighter III
and...uh... did I mention Chrono Trigger?
biggrin.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Monkey island 1, 2 and 3!
Sam and Max!
All of the old point & click adventures!

i don't mind ports but I think developers shouldn't waste their time porting games when they can stick with creating new games.

Yes, but porting an interesting game would be better than making a dull one, original as it may be.

Example: SOLDAT
biggrin.gif

Port Soldat!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Zelda: Four Swords Adventures - with Wifi! Since not everyone knows 3 other people with a GBA...

Anyone remember "Abuse"? For those that don't, it's a kind of shooter/jumpnrun combo (jnr movement, while at the same time aiming/shooting with the mouse). That'd be -perfect- for the DS.

Hell yeah, that would be awesome.. but it is so god damn hard!
Maybe a new version, with perhaps more story... and... well... yeah more story to it...
maybe some powerups as well but yeh.. ABUSE!

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Monkey island 1, 2 and 3!
Sam and Max!
All of the old point & click adventures!

You are kidding right? I have Lucasarts adventures on my DS right now. The only games that arent supported are Monkey Island 3 and Full Throttle, they are not supported because the DS doesnt have enough ram.

On my DS ....

Day of The Tentacle
Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis
Indiana Jones and The Lost Crusade
Maniac Mansion (EGA)
Monkey Island 1
Monkey Island 2

Get SCUMMVM DS here.

http://scummvm.drunkencoders.com/

Konamix02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LoZFSA would be pretty cool. I kinda want to see a remake of NFL Blitz(or just blitz in general). Anyone remember Sin & Punishment(the only Japanes game that is voice overed in English). WWF No Mercy but instead of just new wrestlers that are stupid, just use a 1Gbit cart and put all the wrestlers from 1990 to present. And I'd like to see every game that could have been done right make a 2.0 version with everything fixed.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
LoZFSA would be pretty cool. I kinda want to see a remake of NFL Blitz(or just blitz in general). Anyone remember Sin & Punishment(the only Japanes game that is voice overed in English). WWF No Mercy but instead of just new wrestlers that are stupid, just use a 1Gbit cart and put all the wrestlers from 1990 to present. And I'd like to see every game that could have been done right make a 2.0 version with everything fixed.

Oh shit yeah, Sin & Punishment would be nice with stylus aiming. Oh and the voice acting is rather cheesy :/ so they should redo that. Also on a sort of related note, Treasure should make an old Treasure games of win and awesome compilation on the DS. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==