PortableEverything For All!!!

Should I Include An Option To Download Other Projects On First Project Release?

• Total voters

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
update to the yuzu launcher:
removed the need to use the updater (updates are taken straight from github now)
less manual work having to manually set a path now
this also gets rid of all the start menu and uninstall entries on whatever computer you set it up on

Last edited by MarioMasta64,
Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

MarioMasta64

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
pushed an update to the obs to fix the reset deleting locales (a simple "d" in the menu would fix this, no important data loss)

also added an option to import from streamlabs launcher to obs one easily

MarioMasta64

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
so 2 things:

1. i uploaded some bugfixes for issues in quicklaunchers i didnt immediately notice
2. i updated the readme
2 (2). this project was made based off what was essentially just the quicklaunchers on a usb and i manually followed the instructions under d. to prep it to be used it wasnt fancy or anything but it usually works, also adding notepad++ to it soon because im tired of correcting cr/lf issues that cause the launchers to act wonky. (i need to also figure out how to fix the issue caused by web browsers when you save the launchers manually that will also generate this issue since they change the line endings, perhaps code at the start that converts itself(?))
1638681277170.png

MarioMasta64

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
updated itchio launcher:
the installer is no longer used meaning less entries on whatever computer you set it up on
using the zip version or installed version both use the appdata the same so nothing will change there

MarioMasta64

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
sometimes *SOMETIMES* calls and gotos refuse to work right if you use lf (/n) alone (unix style) all /n has been converted to /r/n (cr lf, windows style) this is basically an invisible change.

tl;dr vscode messed up alot of crlf making them lf

so if you noticed that sometimes in the menus an option refuses to work this is why

MarioMasta64

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
added uninstall and reset code to twitch

also added a 10-ish minute manual updater for twitch just because :creep: recommend option d but option f is available if you have time to waste and want to make absolute sure twitch isnt in your installed programs list

MarioMasta64

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
updated pretty much everything to use an ini system for configuration

available options are:
NoPrompt (dangerous, will not give any prompts unless its the ones giving instructions of what just popped up (like 2 launchers)
Debug (off by default will basically make most all tasks interruption free instead of stopping alot to verify)
NullExtra (this will 0 out the items put in .\extra\ (installers archive location) use this if you might be low on space

fixed some launchers missing the z / e command

properly make amazon close during install process

updated revolt launcher to use new exe (now a setup instead of giving you the main file directly)

the ini will be created on any first launch and will be in .\ini\settings.ini feel free to edit it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0