Hacking PokeWalker!

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know Pokemon SS and HG ain't out yet in America/Europe yet but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell/give their PokeWalker that comes with the game (if store bought) to me? I doubt it, but it's still worth a try...

I don't know, I might just buy it because of that cool little device that comes with it (and along with the fact that SS/HG are great games). Your thoughts on the PokeWalker?

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
I don't know, I might just buy it because of that cool little device that comes with it (and along with the fact that SS/HG are great games). Your thoughts on the PokeWalker?
I was thinking exactly the same thing, it sounds really cool and I would buy the game just for the little toy. Just imagine finally being able to make the device work with the game.
biggrin.gif
I had the Pokemon pedometer once, until my clothes were put into the washing-machine with the thing in the pocket. After that it never even did a single Pika.
biggrin.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh btw, I found out that even if I could get my hands on a PokeWalker, I'd have to have a legit card to use it anyway :[

Well, more incentive for me to buy then!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.