PokePark Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by keagan2, Oct 30, 2010.

Oct 30, 2010

PokePark Wii by keagan2 at 6:30 AM (3,183 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. keagan2
    OP

Newcomer keagan2 Advanced Member

Australia
    Ok so i have a softmodded wii on firmware 4.2 and recently i've been trying to play PokePark Wii (PAL) using CFG USB Loader from my 1TB Seagate Hard Drive, however when i try to load the game it gets to the loading screen with the Pikachu and just keeps loading.... FOREVER!!!

I don't know what to do? Any ideas?

2. Tagg7

Member Tagg7 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Try transferring it to the drive again. Perhaps something got corrupted?

3. Shadic

Newcomer Shadic Member

United States
    I am having issues as well using the newest version of Configurable USB Loader running Hermes 222. After the wrist-strap message, it just gives a black screen and hangs.

4. AlexMason

Newcomer AlexMason Member

United States
    Wait until the NTSC release it will be out soon

5. ShinyLatios

Member ShinyLatios Local "That Guy"

Netherlands
    @keagan2
    what cIOS are you running?
    try using cIOS 249 rev17. that one always does it.

@shadic
    same answer [​IMG]

If this doesn't work, update your IOS 56 and install cIOS 249 rev20 with base 56

6. Shadic

Newcomer Shadic Member

United States
    I'm getting a hang-up when trying to play now. I get to the part with Pikachu doing some cute pose and the game says "Loading..." with a blue screen.

I'm on 4.0U, and just tried getting the 5.1 version of Hermes cIOS222.. No change. I use Configurable USB Loader. This is the only game right now that I'm having troubles with.

I tried Kajdan's advice, but I was getting the ERROR ret= -2011 error whenever I tried to install a new IOS/cIOS.

7. WitoRIT92

Member WitoRIT92 GBAtemp Fan

United States
  8. chickenlips

Newcomer chickenlips Member

Japan
    I have a Japanese Wii. Using CFG USB Loader. And it's the darndest thing! ...

I got it to work after changing some options (video settings, vidtv patch, region, maybe something else). I saved those options, BUT, the next time it only got as far as the blue waiting screen. Strangely inconsistent and I suspect some anti-piracy measures.

Then I fiddled with the options until it worked again - hallelujah! Saved those options, as always. But after that, it didn't work again! How odd ...

Did any of you use CFG USB Loader? If so, did you find any settings that work (relatively) consistently? This info is especially useful if you use a Japanese Wii, I would reckon.

Thanks in advance.

9. outgum

Member outgum Pokemanz Master

New Zealand
    Im on 4.2E Using Softmodded wii, and i use it through Disks, And it runs fine without any changing, Sometimes it hangs on the blue loading screen, but its VERY rare, i just reset it and it works

This is the PAL Version of the game btw