keagan2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok so i have a softmodded wii on firmware 4.2 and recently i've been trying to play PokePark Wii (PAL) using CFG USB Loader from my 1TB Seagate Hard Drive, however when i try to load the game it gets to the loading screen with the Pikachu and just keeps loading.... FOREVER!!!

I don't know what to do? Any ideas?

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
@keagan2
what cIOS are you running?
try using cIOS 249 rev17. that one always does it.

@shadic
same answer
smile.gif

If this doesn't work, update your IOS 56 and install cIOS 249 rev20 with base 56

Shadic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shadic.fleepa.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting a hang-up when trying to play now. I get to the part with Pikachu doing some cute pose and the game says "Loading..." with a blue screen.

I'm on 4.0U, and just tried getting the 5.1 version of Hermes cIOS222.. No change. I use Configurable USB Loader. This is the only game right now that I'm having troubles with.

I tried Kajdan's advice, but I was getting the ERROR ret= -2011 error whenever I tried to install a new IOS/cIOS.

chickenlips

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a Japanese Wii. Using CFG USB Loader. And it's the darndest thing! ...

I got it to work after changing some options (video settings, vidtv patch, region, maybe something else). I saved those options, BUT, the next time it only got as far as the blue waiting screen. Strangely inconsistent and I suspect some anti-piracy measures.

Then I fiddled with the options until it worked again - hallelujah! Saved those options, as always. But after that, it didn't work again! How odd ...

Did any of you use CFG USB Loader? If so, did you find any settings that work (relatively) consistently? This info is especially useful if you use a Japanese Wii, I would reckon.

Thanks in advance.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Im on 4.2E Using Softmodded wii, and i use it through Disks, And it runs fine without any changing, Sometimes it hangs on the blue loading screen, but its VERY rare, i just reset it and it works

This is the PAL Version of the game btw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple