OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good day guys!

Well I have this tiny problem.

When I first started playing 3DS, I have a legit Pokemon Y (Digital) on my then 9.2 Sysnand Firmware. Completed the game and backed up the save file.
Now, made my 3DS run emunand. Re-downloaded again the Pokemon Y on the latest firmware Emunand.

Problem is, the save file that I backed up states that it is corrupted. Is there any work around to make it work on my latest Emunand?

Thanks in advance Cheers!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Good day guys!

Well I have this tiny problem.

When I first started playing 3DS, I have a legit Pokemon Y (Digital) on my then 9.2 Sysnand Firmware. Completed the game and backed up the save file.
Now, made my 3DS run emunand. Re-downloaded again the Pokemon Y on the latest firmware Emunand.

Problem is, the save file that I backed up states that it is corrupted. Is there any work around to make it work on my latest Emunand?

Thanks in advance Cheers!
Can't you just update your sysNAND and play the game there? There's little to no need for an emuNAND in today's world.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There can be many answers to your problem based on the situation. What is giving you the error? Is it the game, or the save manager?

If it’s the game make sure you have the same version as the save, there has been a lot of updates since 9.2.

If it’s the save manager the same applies, make sure you are using the same version of the save manager you used to make the backup.

If you have the same version for both then it could be a region problem. We can get more into that later.

heroarc8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you backup the save with a save manager before hand?
Yes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There can be many answers to your problem based on the situation. What is giving you the error? Is it the game, or the save manager?

If it’s the game make sure you have the same version as the save, there has been a lot of updates since 9.2.

If it’s the save manager the same applies, make sure you are using the same version of the save manager you used to make the backup.

If you have the same version for both then it could be a region problem. We can get more into that later.
!!! Hey! you gave me an idea there. maybe on the version of the game!

Ill try that first and see what I can find

heroarc8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it worked! I recovered my file with complete mons! hahhaa just deleted the secure value data!

The only problem left is how my legit pokebank detect my save!!???
(my ultra sun on my gw cart was able to detect but my alpha sapphire doesn't)

My pokemon Y is installed on my SD Card Legit copy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome