Pokemon XY friend visibility

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Aerione, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Aerione
    OP

Aerione Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2014
    Is anyone able to see their friends when playing the ROM version of Pokemon X or Y?
    I'm able to see my friends in the regular Pokemon X copy, but when I launched a new game on the Pokemon Y.3dz file, I see no one. I do see tons of passerbys still though, and am capable of trading with them.

2. gbaboy123

gbaboy123 Banned

Banned
    May 14, 2011
    United States
    tree with wi fi
    Maybe the 3ds gets confused when he sees 2 same games with different ids and doesn't know where to put your friends or something wrong with your 3dz file try to put the header of your original Pokémon x and the game id and try putting it in the rom maybe there it will work. you should just play the one that just works in this case the original

3. gbaboy123

gbaboy123 Banned

Banned
    May 14, 2011
    United States
    tree with wi fi
    I recommend you to leave it like that and play the one that works because you don't want to mess up your game or anything on less you really know what you're doing

4. Aerione
    OP

Aerione Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2014
    So, judging by your reply, I take it that you are able to see your friends when playing with only one copy?
    In a logical sense, it should work, the GW version should be detected as a physical version, while the one I have should identified as a digital version.

5. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    Friends list shows up fine for me