DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting both but the stupid poll didn't have the option. Where's the both and nether option!? Bah whatever. Pokemon X will be my main game where I store all my 'mons. Pokemon Y is the one where I play as a female and restart every playthough. Before anyone asks, Yes I like playing as a female, and I do it on my alts all the time!

Yes, I'm pre-ordering both.
No, I'm not playing as a female on my main game.
Yes, I think Ytevil looks more badass.
Yes, I think the X mascot kinda looks like Arcius on crack.
Yes, I will be getting Pokemon Bank.
Yes, I think it's stupid to pay $5.00 annually.
Yes, I sure hope there is a way to transfer your 'mons from Gen V to VI without getting Pokemon Bank.
No, I won't be pissed if you can only transfer 'mons with bank, as I totally saw this comming.
Yes, I think Nintendo is money-grubbing, just look at the 2DS for crap sake!
No, I don't think Nintendo is as bad as Micro$oft, but they are getting damn close.
YES, I AM GOING TO HAVE A PRETTY PINK PRINCESS SYLVEON IN MY PARTY AT ALL TIMES, THE HELL WITH EVERYONE THAT THINK'S THAT'S GAY!
Yes, I am going to nickname my pretty pink princess Sylveon "Madoka" props to who gets the reference.

While I'm at it, I might as well name the following:
Umbreon: Homura Jolteon: Mami, Flareon: Kyouko Vaporeon: Sayaka, Sylveon: Madoka, (Shiny)Eevee: Kyubey (There, I just gave it away!)

Reactions: Langin

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Neither, as I plan on selling my 3DS soon due to a total lack of interest in all but a select few releases. But even if I was planning on keeping the system and had any interest whatsoever in yet another by-the-book pokemon game, I'd wait for the inevitable 3rd title, presumably Pokemon Z.​

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm getting both but the stupid poll didn't have the option. Where's the both and nether option!? Bah whatever. Pokemon X will be my main game where I store all my 'mons. Pokemon Y is the one where I play as a female and restart every playthough. Before anyone asks, Yes I like playing as a female, and I do it on my alts all the time!

Yes, I'm pre-ordering both.
No, I'm not playing as a female on my main game.
Yes, I think Ytevil looks more badass.
Yes, I think the X mascot kinda looks like Arcius on crack.
Yes, I will be getting Pokemon Bank.
Yes, I think it's stupid to pay $5.00 annually.
Yes, I sure hope there is a way to transfer your 'mons from Gen V to VI without getting Pokemon Bank.
No, I won't be pissed if you can only transfer 'mons with bank, as I totally saw this comming.
Yes, I think Nintendo is money-grubbing, just look at the 2DS for crap sake!
No, I don't think Nintendo is as bad as Micro$oft, but they are getting damn close.
YES, I AM GOING TO HAVE A PRETTY PINK PRINCESS SYLVEON IN MY PARTY AT ALL TIMES, THE HELL WITH EVERYONE THAT THINK'S THAT'S GAY!
Yes, I am going to nickname my pretty pink princess Sylveon "Madoka" props to who gets the reference.

While I'm at it, I might as well name the following:
Umbreon: Homura Jolteon: Mami, Flareon: Kyouko Vaporeon: Sayaka, Sylveon: Madoka, (Shiny)Eevee: Kyubey (There, I just gave it away!)
The first month of Poke Bank will be free so you can transfer your Pokemon in that month without paying AFAIK.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I picked x on the poll but I preordered both X&Y since I don't have friend near by and because I want to know both sides of the story

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
You forgot the "Neither" option in the poll.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
He also listed the Fairy-type chart. According to this, Fairy is Super Effective on Fighting, Dark and Dragon and not effective on Fire, Poison or Steel. It also states that it is weak to Poison and Steel while resists Fighting, Dark and Bug. It is immune to Dragon.
The new Mega Evolution of Mewtwo is exclusive to X and is called Mega Mewtwo X. It is Psychic/Fighting-type and has the ability Steadfast. The previous Mega Mewtwo is Mega Mewtwo Y and is exclusive to Pokémon Y. They use the items Mewtwonite X & Mewtwonite Y to Mega Evolve.

Preordered X, Xerneas is so damn cool, is Fairy type, and will kill all your dragons mothafockaaa!!!

tumblr_mi2b66lWIJ1s10bcao1_500.gif

RukaRoaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone notice that the name "Yveltal" comes from the root word Weltall, which means Universe in German. I am sensing Monolith Soft had a part in the choice of names, etc. They are obsessed with the Greek and German languages, or seem to have a knack for using words from both. But whether Monolith Soft is actually helping out with the game is not confirmed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases