Hacking Pokémon X/Y Dumper and Editor

Ixvael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure Netsh is something completely different to a virtual hotspot? I remember you still need two wireless cards for this or am I wrong?
It's still a virtual hotspot lol, but the point is that you can't use third-party software since it's not supported. Don't understand why but that's what Zaneris said anyway, give or take.
I'm using an ethernet connection and my built-in wifi to sniff data and it works perfectly, both on Ubuntu and Windows 8.

What should I use for ARP Poisoning?
Also, will my 3DS and my PC still be on the same LAN if one connects through wifi and the other connects through ethernet?

Maybe that's what softwares like Connectify uses. Explains why they only works with Win7+.

If both devices go through one hub, it's still on the same LAN. Can't help you with ARP Poisoning though haha, don't know anything about it.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
It's still a virtual hotspot lol, but the point is that you can't use third-party software since it's not supported. Don't understand why but that's what Zaneris said anyway, give or take.
I'm using an ethernet connection and my built-in wifi to sniff data and it works perfectly, both on Ubuntu and Windows 8.
It doesn't work for me. I did all you posted

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Your ability to forge packets depends on your wifi card and drivers. It has the same requirements as doing something like cracking wifi.

Atheros based wifi cards do better because the Atheros drivers can let you forge packets on a windows system.

This will likely help anyone who is having issues forging packets: http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=compatibility_drivers
If you got one of those wifi cards that are basically listed as not supported, it likely means your going to have problems with this guide.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
My AV is really screwing with C&A right now :(
Anyway, anyone know how to use Cain & Abel? It's kinda complex...

FadeTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Most likely just a shiny.
Nope it is confitmed to be a different model as The flower is different and black and The shiny color scheme of shiny floette and The color scheme of Az floette are different . So it is Another form OR a male form ( ad floette can only be female normally)

AgoraphobicNosebleed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mistake last night was using netsh hostednetwork. After setting up the right topology this morning the app now looks like it's capturing packets but not dumping a .pkx

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope it is confitmed to be a different model as The flower is different and black and The shiny color scheme of shiny floette and The color scheme of Az floette are different . So it is Another form OR a male form ( ad floette can only be female normally)

I have gotten male Flabébé in wonder trades several times already. Traded them away each time for better pokemon. Or is floette the only female only evo in it's family

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
ok
i tried this
i connected my laptop to the internet via wifi
connect wifi USB dongle and made my 3DS connect to hotspot via program called Connectfy and made it use the wifi usb
and now my 3DS connect to inter via hotspot

when i start wireshark, i got tons of packets
i traded pika for kangastan
eTAERuu.jpg

my 3DS has 119.11 address
here where i got things confusing

otakusensei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the length of the packet you're looking for is 989. I ran Wireshark through a full trade last night and got only two packets of that length with 00s in the places that seemed to indicate that they were the pkx files. I didn't have much time to screw around so I didn't check to see if they were valid .bins that could be decoded. I see there's a 989 in your screen shot, try grabbing that and seeing what you get.

Ixvael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Paste this in the filter
Code:
eth.addr == XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX && data.len >= 900
Replace the XXs with your 3DS MAC Address

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
so, after i found the correct pokemon packet in .bin file
what should i do now ?
IMPORTANT: There is not possible (actually public) way to get a Pokémon back to the 3DS, so this currently only works to copy the data of any Pokémon sent though Wondertrade to the PC but not the other way around.
so, here i should stop ?

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So it is possible to transfer pokemon from and to a 3ds? Man, this was done rater quick. Really want to try this out!

Probably going to test this using a Virtual Machine, don't want to screw up my settings and such.

Ixvael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So it is possible to transfer pokemon from and to a 3ds? Man this was done rater quick. Really want to try this out!
It's still not possible to send the pokemon back to a 3DS. There's a problem about checksums if you read the whole thread

Can someone help me with ARP Poisoning?
I screwed my PC trying to get things working. :cry:
Just use the Android Phone you said you have as a hotspot and then connect that phone to your computer.
Use this link to understand how to get your android linked to the internet using USB Tethering.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2287494

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored