Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just a quick question, anyone other than me having problems trading through the Wifi room lately with Pokemon Black and White?
I traded with a few people through it before and they went through just fine, but lately I have been trying to trade off some my pokemon to help some people out and we keep getting "error code 86420" I googled it and honestly didn't find any solid answers behind it. So I was wondering if anyone knew the fix for this and could possibly help me out so I can finish these trades.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, I am not disabling my router since honestly I like in an apartment and that's a dumb idea, but since I have traded several times before in the past, I guess that might be the problem on their end

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
It might be a problem connected with all of the recent earthquakes they've had (including a 7.0) in Japan in the past 24 hours (assuming the servers are hosted there).

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nathan Drake said:
It might be a problem connected with all of the recent earthquakes they've had (including a 7.0) in Japan in the past 24 hours (assuming the servers are hosted there).
Yeah, after noticing they I never had this problem before and the problem started around then, I think it's on Nintendo's end. I mean the even the GTS has been crashing.
Well honestly I don't think this topic is going to help much, so I am going to request a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2