Pokemon wifi problems?

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Lilith Valentine, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilith Valentine
    OP

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolf-husky™ Ready for summer!

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Just a quick question, anyone other than me having problems trading through the Wifi room lately with Pokemon Black and White?
    I traded with a few people through it before and they went through just fine, but lately I have been trying to trade off some my pokemon to help some people out and we keep getting "error code 86420" I googled it and honestly didn't find any solid answers behind it. So I was wondering if anyone knew the fix for this and could possibly help me out so I can finish these trades.

2. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
  3. Lilith Valentine
    OP

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Yeah, I am not disabling my router since honestly I like in an apartment and that's a dumb idea, but since I have traded several times before in the past, I guess that might be the problem on their end

4. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    It might be a problem connected with all of the recent earthquakes they've had (including a 7.0) in Japan in the past 24 hours (assuming the servers are hosted there).

5. Lilith Valentine
    OP

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Yeah, after noticing they I never had this problem before and the problem started around then, I think it's on Nintendo's end. I mean the even the GTS has been crashing.
    Well honestly I don't think this topic is going to help much, so I am going to request a lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice