Hacking Pokemon White Save Files

BrodyMoore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the the rom for Pokemon White and I've been playing it on the DeSmuMe Emulator on my computer. I want to transfer my progress to Acekard 2i (Firmware AKAIO 1.7.1) I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm pretty sure the save files on my DeSmuME aren't compatible with my Acekard 2i. The save on my DeSmuMe Emulator is in either the DCT File, DSV File, and DS1 File, not sure which one, but I'm positive my save is in one of those files. Is there a way to make the DeSmuMe Emulator Saves (DCT File, DSV File, and DS1 File) a SAV File or something compatible with the Acekard 2i? Also if I save the game in a during gameplay process, not through the emulator, does this alter the NDS File that contains the ROM itself? Or does it create a whole new File like one of the DCT File, DSV File, and DS1 File? I was wondering maybe I could just move the ROM.
Please make it as clear as possible I'm new to this but a fast learner if clear. Thanks.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Open your White ROM in DeSmuMe, File --> Export Backup Media. You will be prompted to name and save the exported RAW SAV file to a location. The exported save will be 512KB file in SAV format, a save protocol native to AKAIO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4