Hacking Pokemon White R4 cheats wont work!

Konjiki101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey i have the pokemon white (EU) version and i updated my cheats and everything. i have an r4 with the latest version of Wood R4 or whatever its called. Anyways i click Y and all the cheats come up, i select which ones i want it says press L+R or Select to activate cheats, but when i play the game, NONE of theses cheats actually work. I dont get 999 rare candies or master balls or any of the cheats it has promised.

Z

Zorua

Try running a cheat which doesn't require a button combination. If it works, try blowing into your L and R buttons and cleaning them.
Also, highlight the game, press Start, go to Properties, Rom settings and enable Cheat/Action Replay if it isn't already enabled.

Konjiki101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks very much Zorua, you helped a lot
smile.gif
my cheats now work!

sicajess

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem, I tried running a cheat that requires no button to activate but that doesn't work either.
I can select the cheats, but they don't seem to activate at all ingame.

Also, I cannot seem to find the 'enable cheats' as suggested? When I highlight and press ' start' I get ' Settings' ' FIle info' ' Help' and ' Tools' and none of them seem to have the option to enable cheats?

Am running the latest WOOD version
smile.gif

EDIT:
ah see, I can tell my L+R are starting to wear out. Couldn't switch tabs on settings before but cleaned them again and now I can
wink.gif
that did the trick!

Konjiki101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sicajess, just click settings, then itll show up a little screen. then press R like 2 times or something till you see something that says action replay cheats in game or something along those lines. then switch it to yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol