Pokemon White R4 cheats wont work!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Konjiki101, Mar 7, 2011.

Mar 7, 2011
  1. Konjiki101
    OP

Newcomer Konjiki101 Newbie

Canada
    Hey i have the pokemon white (EU) version and i updated my cheats and everything. i have an r4 with the latest version of Wood R4 or whatever its called. Anyways i click Y and all the cheats come up, i select which ones i want it says press L+R or Select to activate cheats, but when i play the game, NONE of theses cheats actually work. I dont get 999 rare candies or master balls or any of the cheats it has promised.

2. r3gR3t

Member r3gR3t GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Dude... Play w/o cheats. Nobody likes a cheater....

3. Zorua

Zorua Newbie

Try running a cheat which doesn't require a button combination. If it works, try blowing into your L and R buttons and cleaning them.
    Also, highlight the game, press Start, go to Properties, Rom settings and enable Cheat/Action Replay if it isn't already enabled.

4. Konjiki101
    OP

Canada
    Thanks very much Zorua, you helped a lot [​IMG] my cheats now work!

5. sicajess

Newcomer sicajess Newbie

United States
    I'm having the same problem, I tried running a cheat that requires no button to activate but that doesn't work either.
    I can select the cheats, but they don't seem to activate at all ingame.

Also, I cannot seem to find the 'enable cheats' as suggested? When I highlight and press ' start' I get ' Settings' ' FIle info' ' Help' and ' Tools' and none of them seem to have the option to enable cheats?

Am running the latest WOOD version [​IMG]

EDIT:
    ah see, I can tell my L+R are starting to wear out. Couldn't switch tabs on settings before but cleaned them again and now I can [​IMG] that did the trick!

6. Konjiki101
    OP

Canada
    sicajess, just click settings, then itll show up a little screen. then press R like 2 times or something till you see something that says action replay cheats in game or something along those lines. then switch it to yes.

7. white and black

Newcomer white and black Newbie

United States
    i can't get it to work codes are in i have the dsi action replay. i hit start and my screen frezes all i can do is turn it off