Pokemon White Forest Codes

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by DanielFerrell, Aug 9, 2012.

Aug 9, 2012
  1. DanielFerrell
    OP

Newcomer DanielFerrell Newbie

Ok, Im just using this forum post because now I am desperate. I used an action replay code on my Pokemon White awhile back and now the people wont leave. I noticed after I hadnt played the game for a month and came back to them still being there. I just want to change the people I have in the forest now to catch the pokemon I want. I have tried other codes to change who lives in the forest but after I go into the game and do what should launch the code nothing changes. Can someone please help me? I dont know anything about coding and could really use some help on this one. All I want is simply a code that should allow me to get the people I want into my forest or take out the people currently there. Like a code to make them leave or something. Please help.

2. ComeTurismO

Member ComeTurismO CTO

Canada
    Try finding another code and switch it with the other code using r4cce

3. DanielFerrell
    OP

I deleted the code first and have a new code on my AR that I want to use. I guess I should have included that sorry.

4. ComeTurismO

Member ComeTurismO CTO

Canada
    if you wish to use it, use r4cce

5. DanielFerrell
    OP

What will this program do?

6. DanielFerrell
    OP

The program is not working, it says something is missing. Am I doing something wrong?

7. tlyee61

Member tlyee61 le dancing Tyranitar~

United States
    You could just use a wild Pokemon modifier code and do it in the White Forest grass so it looks like it was caught there.