Gaming Pokemon White 2 Black Kyurem

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
You can't get a Black Kyurem without trading/events in White 2.

Ghetsis is after Colress in the Giant Chasm, which is after the 8th gym.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You posted 2 topics about this.One about where black kyurem is,and the other about where white kyurem is.Their both in the same location,but Black Kyurem is in Pokemon Black 2 and White kyurem is in Pokemon White 2.You have to trade them from the opposite version to get them both.You could have asked both questions in one topic.

Anyway,im sure there are walkthroughs on youtube.I think it was giant chasm.

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you beat the Elite 4 you can go get kyurem from the giant chasm. you also have to find a zoroark (overworld sprite) in victory road somewhere... I think it was one of the grassy areas, that will take you to N's castle where you fight him and get the stone which turns into his legendary. You take that to the top of dragonspiral tower and use it there to fight/catch his legendary.
You might have to get the resh/zek first, as that's the order I went in. Not sure.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I do have one question (I have not caught Kyurem yet). Besides movesets and color, what other differences does B. Kyurem and W. Kyurem even have?

I feel like trading over Zekrom from White, but if they are the same besides these two then it's practically worthless.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I do have one question (I have not caught Kyurem yet). Besides movesets and color, what other differences does B. Kyurem and W. Kyurem even have?

I feel like trading over Zekrom from White, but if they are the same besides these two then it's practically worthless.

There's a difference...

They have two different attacks, not sure which is such damadge but:
White Kyurem: Ice Burn
Black Kyurem: Freeze Shock

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

There's a difference...

That's movesets. I knew that.

I was wondering about others like... Special Attack? Attack? Speed? Something like that.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka

There's a difference...

I was wondering about others like... Special Attack? Attack? Speed? Something like that.

Hmmm, I don't know about those stuff, but I quite reccomend you should trade your zekrom for either. You could get zekrom anytime!

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

There's a difference...

Hmmm, I don't know about those stuff, but I quite reccomend you should trade your zekrom for either. You could get zekrom anytime!
Heh it's nice getting best of both worlds.

Now I just need someone with B2 so that I can unlock challenge mode.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They have different stats. Black Kyurem has 170 base attack, whereas White Kyurem has 170 base Sp. Attack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free