Not open for further replies.

ZackZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
What about mine? Mine isn't supposed to be a good translation. It's just for ROFLMFAOs and OMGWTFBBQs.
If it were up to me, I'd call that a notable exception to the rule, simply because you plainly stated why you're doing it.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's my take, in case you haven't divined it already from the threads I've closed:

Basically, if you want so badly to make a translation, feel free. Know, however, that you are coming late to the party, are not a special case, and have a 90% chance of nobody caring. You will be harassed and your thread will be closed. It's not fun, it's not pretty, it's useless and it's extra work for me that frankly I could do without. Find a suitable IRC channel to enlist your translation partners, and brag about how far you are into the project there... don't do it here.

There are notable translation projects that actually do have deserved interest, and those I'll leave open. To everyone else...

1. Call us when you're done.
2. Stop tracking mud all over my nice clean floors.

mthr

PS. If someone does deem themselves worthy to announce YAPT, and you decide to take them to task for it.. be civil about it, no flaming, or you'll find yourself racking up the warns pretty quickly. Better yet, don't be part of the problem, your opinion will bump the post to the top and give it yet more attention, and you don't really want that now do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ defibeep: any mods available to help, I can't post a new thread about my switch issue