Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nintendo supporting ipad :blink: like the pokedex on ipad
The pokemon company though owned by nintendo are allowed to make their own choices on who to support as long as it isn't nintendo's direct rivals. This would be the 4th pokemon entry on an idevice, so not to far fetched :3

ShonenJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The pokemon company though owned by nintendo are allowed to make their own choices on who to support as long as it isn't nintendo's direct rivals. This would be the 4th pokemon entry on an idevice, so not to far fetched :3

it was meant to be sarcasm but it didn't work well i guess. But yeah imagine pokemon tgc on xbox one or ps4 and skipping wii u (never gonna happen) :P

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: porkiewpyne

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

If Nintendo do not recognise Android and IOS as serious rivals then they have screwed up so hard it is not funny, well actually I would find it funny but I like laughing at that sort of thing. That is not to say supporting them is a bad thing, far from it, but if they do not allow entries on competing tech then they screwed up by allowing this.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You are gravely overestimating what The Pokemon Company can and can't do - anything they do requires Nintendo's green light, including lunch breaks and bathroom breaks.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You are gravely overestimating what The Pokemon Company can and can't do - anything they do requires Nintendo's green light, including lunch breaks and bathroom breaks.

What I said was way off, I was recalling an old article wrong. An I can't even find the single article where Iwata says at least the part about free to advertise how they want. Only a bit from Siliconera about how the pokemon company is free to promote pokemon how they want, with a bloomberg link xD

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Eh, this game kind of sucks anyway. From what I remember you pretty much had to buy more cards. I want something like the Gameboy TCG game, that one was fun.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What I said was way off, I was recalling an old article wrong. An I can't even find the single article where Iwata says at least the part about free to advertise how they want. Only a bit from Siliconera about how the pokemon company is free to promote pokemon how they want, with a bloomberg link xD
To be fair, the sole purpose of The Pokemon Company is to market Pokemon products and merchandise. That being said, everything still has to be green lit, hence we don't see official Pikachu dildos for those who like to Thundershock themselves in style. :P

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is only the beginning, my friends.
After this, the Ranger series will be reborn on iOS. Once that happens, Pokemon Z will come to iOS, and finally, mass chaos. This is the beginning of the end! Every man for himself!

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, this game kind of sucks anyway. From what I remember you pretty much had to buy more cards. I want something like the Gameboy TCG game, that one was fun.

You get in game booster packs from codes found in the real life booster packs. These codes are printed on code cards. Each booster pack is 100% guaranteed to come with 1 code card. People sell the codes unused on Ebay and Amazon anywhere from .99 to 5.00 USD. Each code gives you 5-25 virtual booster packs. Decks come with deck codes. The deck code gives you an exact copy of the deck for the Online TCG.

You can spend real money to buy virtual decks from the game app but they are priced the same as the psychical decks. There are also virtual gym leaders and gym trainers (aka bots), you win booster packs each time you defeat them.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Interesting. All they need to do is port this to Android and maybe I'll give it a try :unsure:

You could play it on PC you know.

fa805df81c.jpg

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think for a while there's been a PC version of the game where you can actually import packs and product you buy in store into the online version, which makes it one of the better TCG adaptations for the PC.

But it's still fucking Pokemon and there are much better TCGs to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded