Pokemon Sword and Shield announced

Are you ready, Pokemon fans? It's almost time to see what Nintendo has in store for the next generation of Pokemon. Once the video goes live, we'll be covering the announcements made during the seven minute long Direct. Stay tuned to see what gets revealed.

Footage is shown for the next Pokemon game, running on the Nintendo Switch. New locations, areas, and trainers are shown. The starters have been revealed as well. Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield are the latest titles.

f3pNYzx.jpg

iAGsrVf.jpg hxHbft2.pngkgKfyYo.png

Both games will take place in the Galar region which will have old and new Pokemon. Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble are the starters' names. Wild Pokemon battles are back. Worldwide release planned for Late 2019.

:arrow: UK Direct Link

D

Deleted User

As for ultra sun and moon, i dont really consider as a super version
Idk how to consider it though
Maybe as how sun and moon should have been from the beginning
As for b2w2, its a sequel, not a super version
Super version usually have an emblematic pokemon too
For example, super version of black and white would be gray/grey, kyurem
Super version of x and y would be z, zygarde

You see my point?
Pokémon Z never happened

JavaScribe

Confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Holy crap the guy's backpack is legit large enough to hold everything you'd need for a journey like that...
2. Sword is going to be the more popular one I can feel it
3. They must have been asked to make this relatively last minute. They haven't had time to make higher-quality models; they used in-game models for the new starters. They don't usually do that.

The grass is detailed, the fur isn't. It makes me slightly uncomfortable.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
1. Holy crap the guy's backpack is legit large enough to hold everything you'd need for a journey like that...
2. Sword is going to be the more popular one I can feel it
3. They must have been asked to make this relatively last minute. They haven't had time to make higher-quality models; they used in-game models for the new starters. They don't usually do that.

The grass is detailed, the fur isn't. It makes me slightly uncomfortable.

The Switch popularity caught Nintendo with their pants down and they do want a "real" Pokemon game on the Switch so they can finally kill the 3DS/2DS already.

Unless they figure a way to transfer stuff from the Pokebank to the Switch, Gamefreak is gonna anger lot of people.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The fact that ninty doesnt seem to come up with origional names that dont sound like a 2 year old named them, and they come out with a new pokemon game. Oh I do hope the names have been better then what ive seen so far.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way someone can get to work on a day 1 mod where we can either choose from any other set of starters or even a magikarp these guys are pretty lame.

For those of you wondering, sarcasm on the first half and on the second half i mean it cause i cant see myself actually choosing any of the three. Hopefully they have decent evos cause if not ill probably be shoving the starter into the last slot/pc as soon as i find a cooler pokemon.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well im hyped for this for sure, I guess Let's GO was just something to keep us busy while they worked on this.
Idk, Lets go is still good enough to receive jotho and other regions as expansions

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
well they way he talked about it seems we will get main rpg and a spin off pokemon game, im still waiting on pokemon snap sequel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1