ROM Hack Pokémon Sun & Moon - Save Game & Event Sharing Thread

D

Deleted User

Are magearna, marshadow, pikachu with hat and shiny Tapu Koko tradable? Is there a shiny ver for Ash greninja?

Batrimimina!

Trophies
XP
Country
I know. Solgaleo and lunala are shiny locked too, but with hacks they have a shiny ver. Is it possible for Ash greninja?
Ash Greninja is shiny locked I think, unless your able to breed a Battle Bond Froakie

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know. Solgaleo and lunala are shiny locked too, but with hacks they have a shiny ver. Is it possible for Ash greninja?
Usually I'd use PKHEX for the shinies

D

Deleted User

Ash Greninja is shiny locked I think, unless your able to breed a Battle Bond Froakie

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Usually I'd use PKHEX for the shinies
Can you just post some pics or a video with adh greninja shiny? I am on katest fw, and i never hacked my 3ds so i am scared to do something wrong(i am a mess lol)

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Can you just post some pics or a video with adh greninja shiny? I am on katest fw, and i never hacked my 3ds so i am scared to do something wrong(i am a mess lol)

With Pkhex is possible to have a Shiny Ash Greninja. But unfortunaly, according to serebii, Ash Greninja cannot breed so is not possible to get a Battle Bond Froakie. I found no information about him be a Shiny Lock so maybe is possible have a legit Ash Greninja Shiny.

D

Deleted User

With Pkhex is possible to have a Shiny Ash Greninja. But unfortunaly, according to serebii, Ash Greninja cannot breed so is not possible to get a Battle Bond Froakie. I found no information about him be a Shiny Lock so maybe is possible have a legit Ash Greninja Shiny.
Tbh i just wanted to see A shiny Ash greninja, i don't want it in my team since it isn't legit, but still i want to see him :(

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Tbh i just wanted to see A shiny Ash greninja, i don't want it in my team since it isn't legit, but still i want to see him :(

Here you go:
To be honest is nothing special but i wish my Ash Greninja, that i got from the demo, was able to get the right IV in the right place. I still don't like to much this plot device from the anime but ,at the very least, the color for Ash Greninja match with the one for my trainer so i can say that is not Ash Greninja...but Pedro Geninja x°D

rusyaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If anyone is interested, I have save files at multiple points throughout the game up until lusamine first battle for romhack and video editing purposes.

Pokemon Moon (but you can use this with any version)
Female
It's a quick run so no money or pokemon. I just hack a stufful for the playthrough.

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/Ri44uddo/file.html

Last edited by rusyaas,
Reactions: evilsworseside

ThreeG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How can I change the OT name in Pokemon profile and do mass editor for multiple Pokemon?

Its really hard to edit each Pokemons OT. Please help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum