Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i cant change gender its grayed out

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i f could i had already done it

how can i convert a save i want a save provided here but they are all male saves i want to change to female. how can i do it?

Reactions: LuxusFrontier

Traiver

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant change gender its grayed out

i f could i had already done it

how can i convert a save i want a save provided here but they are all male saves i want to change to female. how can i do it?
Well, this isn't a request thread, just play through then and share your female savegame instead of begging for one. We only had these games for a few days, give it some time.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
in pkhex there is a box next the gender it says sun or moon do i have to change that?

i got it thanks

nikolai131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have all 6 Ash-Pikachu .pk7??? Thanks

Also here are my guardians finally at lvl 100...

Attachments

• PKM -Guardians.rar
    1 KB · Views: 331

arceus_69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to trade the 6 Ash Pikachus but it says there was an error with the Pokémon. In PkHex it says they are legit but they are untradable rn. What's wrong with these Pikachus?

Btw, here I made a zip with all the 80 new pokémon and also the shiny versions of each one. All legit ;)
PS: Marshadow is not available and legendaries/UB shinies are shiny-blocked. Also I tried to trade starters and its evolutions and are shiny blocked too. Also Oranguru and Passimian. I hope y'all enjoy!

Attachments

• All Gen7 Legal.zip
    52.1 KB · Views: 454

Chronos5618

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
hello everyone, i just signed up, and wanted to confirm that the moon save file will indeed convert to sun without issues. Please let me know?

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i converted moon save to sun.... no probs

is there a way to change the skin colour with an editor or something like that?

Superbossboo

The Regular
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I tried to trade the 6 Ash Pikachus but it says there was an error with the Pokémon. In PkHex it says they are legit but they are untradable rn. What's wrong with these Pikachus?
I tried trading with a Primara that PKHex said was legit and couldn't. Turns out it was hidden ability I put. I guess you can't get the starters with hidden abilities in-game yet and it somehow detects that. Check if you can even obtain Ash-Pikachu in-game to find the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...