DuskHimself

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have just finished with the Team rocket underground area with lance, then beat the gym leader, i try to go right out of town and i get stopped. I go to goldenrod as suggested by other posts, i went underground in goldenrod, the basement door is locked, anyone know what i need to do next?

snuitergup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You first need to go up the radio tower and defeat proton or another leader... don't know which one it was. He will give you a card that unlocks the door underground after you defeat him.

AZBigbear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DuskHimself said:
Sorry i should have mentioned that none of the buildings are blocked off before, i think the storyline hasn't progressed after i defeated the gym leader

Have you gone to Olivine or Cianwood?

silentsaber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trying going to the other door in top right door in the udner ground u shud meet a grunt and he will think ur new and then give u the grunt uniform

DuskHimself

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
silentsaber said:
trying going to the other door in top right door in the udner ground u shud meet a grunt and he will think ur new and then give u the grunt uniform

gave it a go and it didn't work... I just managed to fix the issue, i pulled the .sav File from my cartridge and modified it with the latest pokesav editor, removed the badge i got from mahogany town and played the game, nothing happened so i saved the game and put the badge back in.
I turned on the game and left the gym and *Ring-Ring* Prof. Elm calls and the game is working again.

Thought this would be worth while writing up in case anyone else gets this issue again.

Happy gaming guys

Ry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: LTT also did it