Pokemon SS 3starter Pokemon save file.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ericling, Mar 13, 2010.

Mar 13, 2010
  1. ericling
    OP

Member ericling GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Malaysia
    I wonder is there anyone got 3starter pokemon(s)? and you dun play it just reach the first Pokemon centre and trade another 2 starter pokemon with others.

Because I using Acekard that able me to play the game but all my friends using R4, that cant play SS. So I cant trade with them. Anyone have it?

Thanks before! [​IMG]

EDIT:
    I did it with Pokesav. Here is the save file.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4IH74CEU

2. Donald Serrot

Member Donald Serrot GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm sure if someone wanted to they could just get the Pokesav data for all 3 starters and add them to a save right after you get your starter. Would be simple enough to do. Just start a game, save before the choice, make a backup copy of that save file, and pick one. Save, load the save in the HG Pokesave program and save the pkm file for just that starter. Then load the backup, rinse, repeat.

Once you have the pkm files for all three just add em to the last save you made. Tada! Save with all 3 starters from the beginning that you made yourself. [​IMG]

3. ericling
    OP

Member ericling GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Malaysia
    Btw, I found that after you choose your Starter Pokemon, you have to travel for quite a long time to reach a Pokemon Centre which enable you to trade.

Or anyone have the 3 save files that each contain only Level 5-10
    1)Chikorita or
    2)Cyndiquil or
    3)Totodile?
    Then I trade the pokemon myself.
    But I hope that the progress of save file already reach the Pokemon Centre that allow you to trade.

Hope someone can help. Thanks