Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Architerra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Nope. I'm convinced it's something to do with my console / firmware / idek because I tried 6 different sources and nothing changed, with or without update. Even worse, I installed Violet and oh surprise it's the exact same BID.
I'll just play it normally until pkhex gets an update.
If you find a solution, please let me know.
same with me. even with violet, same BID.

i tried using edizon-search values. it works. let's wait for pkhex.

Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Kazalber

AngeHell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
While I do appreciate the effort, and the picture, please understand that I do know how to use cheats, it simply does not work. I see you are using Ryujinx. Is this a cheat that doesn't work on the console?
Activate the cheat in game directly. It works very well for me

Reactions: Tilde88

Cr4nkSt4r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is a dirty sysNAND only dirt when NSP or XCI installed?
The NAND isn't clean anymore, if you did something, which does leave traces on it like crash dumps, installing NSPs you don't own, installing non-stock NSPs (even if NSPs gets deleted from the system) and similar stuff.
That's why most people just use EmuNAND on the SD together with some incognito stuff so they never have to bother about their sysNAND getting banned.
If you want to play hacked stuff, you boot into CFW on emuNAND, do whatever you want and if you want to go and play legit and online and stuff, you plug in your original switch SD, start without RCM and don't need to worry about a ban happening at any time.
You even could load a savegame from a game on your CFW directly into your sysNAND of your online switch via PC and can play with that online (assumed the savegame doesn't contain any flags whatsoever).

A dirty NAND doesn't imply, your switch gets 100% banned, but it's way more likely, if there are fishy traces on your console, which nintendo could fetch at any time, if they want to.

Kaoyrrej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The NAND isn't clean anymore, if you did something, which does leave traces on it like crash dumps, installing NSPs you don't own, installing non-stock NSPs (even if NSPs gets deleted from the system) and similar stuff.
That's why most people just use EmuNAND on the SD together with some incognito stuff so they never have to bother about their sysNAND getting banned.
If you want to play hacked stuff, you boot into CFW on emuNAND, do whatever you want and if you want to go and play legit and online and stuff, you plug in your original switch SD, start without RCM and don't need to worry about a ban happening at any time.
You even could load a savegame from a game on your CFW directly into your sysNAND of your online switch via PC and can play with that online (assumed the savegame doesn't contain any flags whatsoever).

A dirty NAND doesn't imply, your switch gets 100% banned, but it's way more likely, if there are fishy traces on your console, which nintendo could fetch at any time, if they want to.
I’ve only ever done JKSV for PkHex on mine. I should be good, yeah?

Cr4nkSt4r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I’ve only ever done JKSV for PkHex on mine. I should be good, yeah?
I'm no expert on knowing, which hb app can leave traces, but if you launched CFW on your NAND and launched some HB apps, I would think, this is fine tho.
But I can't guarantee that oc.
Post automatically merged:

Have we learned how to evolve into annhilape? or do i just have to encounter code it?
Use Rage Fist 20 times

Reactions: phil3254 and pajion

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, I feel a bit silly but I dunno if im grasping the R for instant kill/L for invincible, but this seems to be affecting me and the opposing pokemon, is that correct? do i basically need to turn on insta kill and hope to just be faster than the opponent?

Yes, you are correct, that is why you want to set this up with a "priority move" or one that will always out speed your opponent such as "quick attack" to make optimal use of it, because its 1 hit death for whoever is hit. To be sure. lol

Iorkca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, you are correct, that is why you want to set this up with a "priority move" or one that will always out speed your opponent such as "quick attack" to make optimal use of it, because its 1 hit death for whoever is hit. To be sure. lol
Thanks I thought maybe I was just being a noob

Reactions: phil3254

Kaoyrrej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm no expert on knowing, which hb app can leave traces, but if you launched CFW on your NAND and launched some HB apps, I would think, this is fine tho.
But I can't guarantee that oc.

Use Rage Fist 20 times
You’ve cleared some things for me. I appreciate your help!

Ks_Ks221

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In previous games this was possible using a "marking code" where you enter your pc and go to "markings" in the pokemon summary and give it a mark, (say a star mark) this activate a code to change its "shinyness, iv;s, gender" etc these type of codes have been done in previous games so I would think a "mark the pokemon to make it male or female" code could be done.

the video attached is 1.0 version as it says if you had read the description, that said...lool
using ryujinx amd r5 and emulator so it does work, you are doing incorrectly.

Try to
update to 1.1.343 build with 15.0 keys and firmware to match the result in the video on ryujinx.

If your emulator build is not 1.1343or higher to have cheat support for the game as well you wont be able to use cheats...If you dont know how to use them in ryujinx thats fine but do not misinform people please and ty very much. learn how to use cheats in ryujinx

Ya know? before you post and quote a video of it CLEARLY WORKING FINE ON ryujinx LOL
Thank you for answering! do you know if I have to request it in a specific form or place for it to be considered for the queue?

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for answering! do you know if I have to request it in a specific form or place for it to be considered for the queue?

All we can do is ask nicely or do it ourself, but this is the best community to ask as far as integrity goes GBATEMP and its awesome community have it, they all work together to try and create and share them. I have been trying to figure it out to no avail, but I'd bet a user such as say Kaphotics would know right away how to do it lol The fact is there are so many very talented people here and they try their best to do whatever the community needs within their ability. I dont believe there is a "request que" or anything like that afaik however. Just us meathead gamers bro! lol <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Fuck off spam bot.