Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

unkngod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Random question lol. I caught a hoopa to test and it crashed the save. Is there anyway to reset that or would I have to wait till PKhex to edit it out.

• Sad
Reactions: phil3254

phil3254

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you happen to backup your save file? you could overwrite it and fix it Unkngod? Shy of that you are likely correct wait on pkhex fam lol

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
i managed to get codes working in Cheat Engine, but i'm curious if they will change each time i load the game? If not, would it be ok for me to save this to use at any point?

1668425236484.png

lnstinct

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else have trouble getting any of the shiny codes to work on the four new legendries? Tried two different ones but doesn't seem to effect them for some strange reason :huh:

reiplay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else have trouble getting any of the shiny codes to work on the four new legendries? Tried two different ones but doesn't seem to effect them for some strange reason :huh:
Some Pokémon are Shiny Locked, meaning they cannot be Shiny when you encounter or obtain them, no matter what. This lock is almost always reserved for Legendary or Mythical Pokémon, not ordinary Pokémon.

lnstinct

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some Pokémon are Shiny Locked, meaning they cannot be Shiny when you encounter or obtain them, no matter what. This lock is almost always reserved for Legendary or Mythical Pokémon, not ordinary Pokémon.
Thanks! Haha yeah completely forgot. Saw a few spreadsheets showing there shiny versions with the rest of gen 9 and forgot that was unfortunately a thing

• Haha
Reactions: phil3254

Keydoops

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If someone has an inf item code in 1.0.1 I'm hot
Post automatically merged:

If someone has an inf item code in 1.0.1 I'm hot

LKCosmoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I mean yes and no, they have shiny models I think being shiny locked is more so like no matter what you cant get it shiny form in a legit manner, using cheats that doesnt apply to being shiny locked

Reactions: WicCaesar

DazeTxO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Where can I find hyper training?
The ghost town on the snowy mountain
Post automatically merged:

I mean yes and no, they have shiny models I think being shiny locked is more so like no matter what you cant get it shiny form in a legit manner, using cheats that doesnt apply to being shiny locked
Does anyone know the materials needed for the TM Thunder Punch? Or even just a cheat code for Thunder Punch held as an item by a wild pokemon works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?