Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Musicbeyondwords

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dont say use pkhex. in the actually pkhex isnt the trainer edit site. no edit from money, lp and bp is there...
Go into Pkhex with your Save File loaded in, the Main one. SAV Tab, Trainer Info. Here you see $, LP, then a Blueberry Tab.
image_2023-12-19_094722444.png
image_2023-12-19_094735846.png

Edit: Damn that first one cropped terribly, thanks Windows Snip tool

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

kuroudeia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Are you using Applet version? Close the game first the back up through JKSV if you are. If not, then fresh install atmosphere and try again, installing over old versions without clearing files can sometimes cause errors

Edit: By Fresh install I mean delete all old files then drag the completely Fresh Atmos files from your PC to the SD Card
I'm accessing jksv via hekate_ctcaer_6.0.7_Nyx, and the other software backs up normally.

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And you don’t say bullshit if you haven’t even verified what you said, since the update of pkhex is out you can edit bp points.
read correctly what else is written. i already said that a bug probably occurred with me during the first edit. i know exactly how pkhex works, and also had the latest update during the edit, otherwise i would not have made this statement originally.

Zaiko_Tony_96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
hi, everyone I have gotten the peach item using the cheat code, however, I cant get the event to trigger/activate.
is there specific prerequisite?? I have finished indigo disk finished and met turo in the crystal pool.
Hi, did you have catch Okidogi, Munkidori and Fezandipiti ? And did you have done the Litha quest in Kitakami ? I’m trying to figure out if there are requirements since some people like you didn’t triggered the event and I and other people did it instead

Reactions: djam78ait

Musicbeyondwords

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes now it was there. if i say the last time i edit the save there was only save boxes and test pkm. also like the raw save file....
That shows up if you haven't opened your save in PKHex yet

image_2023-12-19_111332099.png
Blank Save vs Loaded Save
image_2023-12-19_111508334.png

Post automatically merged:

I'm accessing jksv via hekate_ctcaer_6.0.7_Nyx, and the other software backs up normally.
Open JKSV through Gallery in the Switch home screen to go to your apps, make a save file like that, I'm not sure how you're making it through Hekate itself, unless you mean the SD Mount option, in which case I'm afraid I can't help any further than that, I haven't used that before

Last edited by Musicbeyondwords,

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That shows up if you haven't opened your save in PKHex yet

View attachment 409473Blank Save vs Loaded Save View attachment 409474

yes i know how pkhex works. its no needing to show that to me :)
if i say, i think it was an bug, because, in the try i mean, there i have load my save file but it has lokked like an blank save in the "sav" tab. but with my normal team.
NOW it works how it must. :)
the bug was the problem that i think that the latest pkhex release hasent it, but now its solved haha :)

RaymondNL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes i know how pkhex works. its no needing to show that to me :)
if i say, i think it was an bug, because, in the try i mean, there i have load my save file but it has lokked like an blank save in the "sav" tab. but with my normal team.
NOW it works how it must. :)
the bug was the problem that i think that the latest pkhex release hasent it, but now its solved haha :)

I had no problems so probably your save. You get that when your save gets corrupted. I had that one time.

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I had no problems so probably your save. You get that when your save gets corrupted. I had that one time.
no, if it had been corrupt, i wouldn't have been able to import or play it again afterwards. everything was absolutely fine with the save.

as i said it seems to have been just a one-time bug. now everything works :)

retadraniel

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi, is there any way to go back to before the terapagos boss battle either through pkhex flags or cheat? I already captured it but then i wanted to try again and do things differently but the game autosaved after the credits.

djam78ait

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, did you have catch Okidogi, Munkidori and Fezandipiti ? And did you have done the Litha quest in Kitakami ? I’m trying to figure out if there are requirements since some people like you didn’t triggered the event and I and other people did it instead
yeah I have done them is there somthing else?
also team star members didnt appear at the entrance of the academy does that affect the event triggering?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la